TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Look into Shelby F150's AGAIN!

i really dig the F150 supersnakes, i wish Shelby was still doing it or providing kits for the 10-14 trucks. I made my 08 F150 a somewhat Foose F150 clone with the stripes, i was debating about getting the F150 Body kit, but i dont have an additional $8/9000 just for the parts then had to add labor/paint in on top of it

The Truck market is lacking performance stuff since the lightning was discontinued. You really need to look into Shelby F150s (for a reasonable cost) or possibly team up with Ford and provide special edition trucks

I would love a Shelby truck as well. I actually looked for a low mileage 07-08 F150 for a couple months for the purpose of making a clone. I couldn't find a silver one I liked and after while the idea of only having a clone didn't sit well with me.

That's the thing about having a Shelby people always want to talk to you about it. I didn't want to have to say its a clone.

I am hoping they come out with a truck or SUV soon. I am planning on a new car this summer. Thought about a GTS but I have enough mustangs. The focus would make a great car for me but it is my wifes turn for a new car and she only likes big trucks and SUVs.

Guess I am lucky she refuses to drive my cars :)

I would love a Shelby truck as well. I actually looked for a low mileage 07-08 F150 for a couple months for the purpose of making a clone. I couldn't find a silver one I liked and after while the idea of only having a clone didn't sit well with me.

That's the thing about having a Shelby people always want to talk to you about it. I didn't want to have to say its a clone.

I am hoping they come out with a truck or SUV soon. I am planning on a new car this summer. Thought about a GTS but I have enough mustangs. The focus would make a great car for me but it is my wifes turn for a new car and she only likes big trucks and SUVs.

Guess I am lucky she refuses to drive my cars :)

i know Champion Mustang still sells the whole kit, i am kinda wondering if we got that kit, would we be eligible for a CSM number?

• 2 weeks later...

I also would really liked to have had the SS F150. I'm glad Shelby is doing another truck but the Raptors styling doesn't do it for me.

I ended up buying a really low mileage Sport Trac Adrenalin as its clean lines are much more to my taste. Maybe next year ill see if I can track down the Eaton M90 kit (400 rwhp) Blow By Racing was selling or ask the Shelby Mod Shop what they could do with it.

Archived