TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Most Miles

msbmustang

I thought there was a thread on "Most Miles" but I searched the forum using various search terms and could not find it. Does anyone have the title for that thread?

I hit 130K this week and was wondering if anyone has more than that? Of course since I have SVT#12 Ford put the first 50K on it so I can only say I have actually driven it 80K miles.

Best "Drive It Every Day" Regards,

MSB Mustang / Mark

PS - Changed the oil again this week with the Castrol Syntec Edge for High Mileage Cars (extra Zinc). It always seems to feel a little better after an oil chance.

MSY,

You have me beat in actual driving as I have only put 80K of the 130K miles on myself. You must drive 100miles+ every day.

Has 26,000 on it now, but have no problem putting more on it - I just don't take it out in bad weather. I will be 65 in a couple months and have no idea of selling it - so who ever the lucky person is that gets it after me (my wonderful wife Barb) should enjoy it also. After-all Carroll wanted his cars driven and this one does put a smile on my face every time I fire it up and every mile I drive it. Enjoy your car - life is short and it's only money.

Archived