TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Outdoor Car Cover

As a result of my new job and the distances I will have to travel on a daily basis I'm going to have to bring my car out to my apartment and leave it outside at night. I don't want to just have it sitting out under the trees on my parking lot for the birds to do as they may with it. I don't want to ruin my Shelby cover either, as it's not waterproof. What outdoor covers have the best fit and protection? Almost all I've looked at have reviews that are mixed, and there doesn't seem to be a clear 'best' cover yet from my searching.

We've use the California Car Cover Noah for a number of years. Its not water proof but does a good job of protecting the car. It is a faily thick cover which we wanted in case of any hail storms. Seems to have done a good job of protecting the car from the kids (or others) from rubbing against the cars.

Its not perfect as things like pollen are still able to invade under the cover but we are happy with the Noah overall.

Mike

I'll try and remember the brand of cover I used on my Cobra when I was at school. I put grommets on the bottom of it and bungie corded it around the wheel wells. It stayed on in the Colorado wind, and I could take the cover off after a rain or snow storm and she'd look like she'd been sitting in the garage the whole time.

Archived