TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebay Problem, Thoughts or Suggestions

gth0007

Does anyone have any experience with Ebay's "AutoCheck by Experion" system? Due to an upcoming medical procedure, I'm selling my 2006 GT-H. The car has a perfect CarFax report both now and when I bought it back in January of 2010 from Shelby American. Ebay forces their AutoCheck on the sellers then, of course, tries to sell vehicle inspections etc. When I listed the car last week Ebay/ AutoCheck showed an "accident issue" in July 2008. Just to properly sell the car, I have attempted to contact both Ebay and AutoCheck to get more information on the alleged "accident issue". Both refuse to respond. The bids have come in way below even the weak Ebay market, presumably because of the " accident issue". I really don't want to "re-invent the wheel" but it seems only fair that if a for-profit company, Ebay and AutoCheck, de-values someones property, they should at least be required to reveal the source of the "accident issue". I'd like to hear thoughts and suggestions on how to proceed. thanks in advance, Larry

Forget ebay sell it here. I got my 06 from a fellow team member and someone is always looking for one. The number may match someones 07 who wants a set.. Best of luck with the sale. We hope your medical procedure turns out very well so you can join us again. Harley

Larry - sorry to hear your selling, hope your procedure goes well!

As for your GT-H, contact Team Shelby member "flemingisland", he's looking for one! (I used to work with him and can help with sale/delivery if you need it)

Sam

Archived