TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2- Shelby Motor Trend items ,

Hello All,, I have for sale a extra copy of each of the two MotorTrend Magazines in white and the one dark hard back book copy ,,please see posted pictures ,,asking $40.00 for both ,,with FREE shipping within USA - 48 states only ,,also please check out the ( YouTube link ) I have posted as well ,,with Jay Leno with the story of the two items from MotorTrend magazine ,,,,,thanks for looking ,,,PayPal is always good ,,my email address is RMSwitzer@cableone.net . :camera: ,,,,$T2eC16N,!)sE9swmYlL1BQqnvzTl0Q~~60_3.jpg,,,,,

Edited by richard m.switzer

Hello All,, I have for sale a extra copy of each of the two MotorTrend Magazines in white and the one dark hard back book copy ,,please see posted pictures ,,asking $40.00 for both ,,with FREE shipping within USA - 48 states only ,,also please check out the ( YouTube link ) I have posted as well ,,with Jay Leno with the story of the two items from MotorTrend magazine ,,,,,thanks for looking ,,,PayPal is always good ,,my email address is RMSwitzer@cableone.net . :camera: ,,,,$T2eC16N,!)sE9swmYlL1BQqnvzTl0Q~~60_3.jpg,,,,,

,,,,,,,mMn5cBRuBi8IVK_GT4PQX_g.jpg,,,,Both items are in "new like shape " . new as new can get .

mMn5cBRuBi8IVK_GT4PQX_g.jpg

Edited by richard m.switzer

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7b11bSYIuiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>,,,,,,, :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: ,,,,,PLEASE watch this link about the two items I have for sale ,,,,thanks ,,,,, Respectfully Richard .

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/7b11bSYIuiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>,,,,,,, :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: ,,,,,PLEASE watch this link about the two items I have for sale ,,,,thanks ,,,,, Respectfully Richard .

,,,,,Motor-Trend-Presents-Shelby-Tribute-Book-sm.jpg,,,, :salute:

Motor-Trend-Presents-Shelby-Tribute-Book-sm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Richard, Just a tip as I have a couple copies of the magazine already. You can send the two copies to ALL 50 States for the same mailing rate via USPS, whether surface or Priority, etc. Might get you some more interest. Good luck with the sale. Aloha, Don

Edited by 66GT350PS

Richard, Just a tip as I have a couple copies of the magazine already. You can send the two copies to ALL 50 States for the same mailing rate via USPS, whether surface or Priority, etc. Might get you some more interest. Good luck with the sale. Aloha, Don

,OK,, thanks ,, :salute: