TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Big Announcement for 2 TS Members!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: That's the best news I've heard in some time. I am very happy for you both. Good luck, God Bless, and best wishes. They say some things are well worth waiting for. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Now we have to plan a bachelor party. :drool::drool::drool:

:hide:

Thank you everyone for the Congrats..... :) No rush on wedding plans, I'm glad to have passed this test..... ;)

I'd also like a chance to celebrate this occasion and absorb this all in first..... :hammer_self: :tequila: :hysterical2:

All kidding aside Sean is a good guy and I'm grateful to have him in my life...... :kiss:

So,,,, Does this mean it's too late to ask for a Date?

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you both!

Yup it's too late Secondo's taken...... :hysterical: :hysterical:

crap... let me go make a call and try to get my wife back.... JK, congrats.

Who gets the garage?

:hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

And the Shelby already has taken the garage, unless???? :headscratch:

WE DID IT........ :happy feet: :happy feet: SexyStang and Secondo are Engaged ........ :yahoo::wub2::dance:

His Shelby was fast enough for me to accept ........ :peelout: :burnout:

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

Congratulation, now when will we see you guys at a show?

Congratulation, now when will we see you guys at a show?

Thanks Sharon..... :) I hope everything is going well with your new family and Congrats to you too..... :) We are going to try and make Carlisle again and we do go to a few local shows around here in CT. But would love to leave this so called "lovely" state and go to other shows elsewhere someday, we have just been so busy..... :headspin: One of things Sean and I share a passion for are Mustangs..... :happy feet:

Congratulations.

Marriage can be the greatest thing ever in one's life, but it does require work.

And fast cars!

Yes it does, but if you love each other, the work is easier.

but does require to look at each other opinions and accept each other as they are. Dont try to change your partner. You fell in love with them, accept them as they are.

I wish you both many happy and loving years.

I will be married 10 years ( I know it is not that long compared to some on this forum) but it has gone by in a blink of an eye and I am glad I got married when I did.

Congratulations.

Marriage can be the greatest thing ever in one's life, but it does require work.

And fast cars!

It was alot of work just getting to this point ..... :drop: I'm looking forward to it getting easier from here ..... :)

Yes it does, but if you love each other, the work is easier.

but does require to look at each other opinions and accept each other as they are. Dont try to change your partner. You fell in love with them, accept them as they are.

I wish you both many happy and loving years. THANK YOU!!!!

I will be married 10 years ( I know it is not that long compared to some on this forum) but it has gone by in a blink of an eye and I am glad I got married when I did.

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived