TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member Here from SC

SouthSnake

Wanted to say hello to everyone. Previous 06 Vette owner moving on over. Just bought an awesome 2010 GT500, Kona Blue Silver Stripe Convertible. Car was kept in immaculate condition and only has 14k miles on it. 1st owner kept every piece of paperwork and documentation, including the plastic that was on the seats. Also has the signed Carroll Shelby airbag with Dec 2011 letter of authenticity. Looking forward to getting together with fellow Shelby and Mustang owners and enjoying the new ride.

Web 2010 Shelby_1.jpgWeb Shelby Signature.jpgWeb 2010 Shelby_2.jpg

Thanks,

Rob

Web 2010 Shelby_1.jpg

Web Shelby Signature.jpg

Web 2010 Shelby_2.jpg

Thanks guys. I was trying to decide between the Mustang GT/CS and the Shelby GT500. I now know that I made the right decision. ;)

1st car was a 68 Mustang and have had a few in between, but this is the first with 540hp. Not looking to race it, but like knowing its there.

Thanks,

Rob

Welcome aboard Rob,

Glad to see you ended up getting that car and your trip to Fla went well..

Hopefully I will be back in another one by end of summer and we can do a cruise over to Myrtle! :rockon:

Bob

Thanks Bob,,, Driving yours is what got me into this and I appreciate everything. Hope we can meet up and drive the Myrtle Route soon. Thanks again...

Welcome to Team Shelby from another South Carolinian.

Hey, I recognize that background sig pic. That's CMP. I was there this past weekend watching some buddies do the 24-Hours of LeMon's race. Done a couple of the races on that track myself in the past. :salute:

Viper, I am in the greenville sc area. Where are you located?

Weddington, NC just outside of Charlotte. Nice car!

Hey, I recognize that background sig pic. That's CMP. I was there this past weekend watching some buddies do the 24-Hours of LeMon's race. Done a couple of the races on that track myself in the past. :salute:

I was thinking that was CMP as well. I'm about 40 minutes North of CMP and used to ride my track bike there a lot. Been wanting to take the Shebly there soon, but have to upgrade the brakes first for those hard braking zones (Turns 1, 11 & 14).

Don't want to hijack SS thread but yes that's Carolina Motosports Park and I was there both Saturday and Sunday for the LeMons run.

Shirley P who helps run the track is a friend of the family and gave my wife and I 2 day passes. What a blast that race is.

South Snake you should drive down sometime and check it out.

More than once Shirley has offered to let me take the Shelby on the track.

Thanks again. And just to ask, how are you guys protecting the signature air bags? I have the original still in the box that was addressed to shelby in 2011. The original owner kept the cert of authority, letter from shelby thanking him, and all the car documentation in a 3ring binder in plastic sleeves. But I am a little concerned that over time, the sig may fade or even worse, my wife may come out and try to clean the car and accidentally wipe off a letter or two. ;). Jus kidding on that one. But she has threatened since it seems that the car has now taken over in the garage.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Rob

Archived