TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How about a "My REAL Car is a Shelby" bumper sticker?

Wayne in NJ

Make that a window decal & I'd have one :)

Yeah, I don't actually put bumper stickers on anything but glass, (for example, on the rear glass of my Escape I have the "My other car is a Classic Mustang" bumper sticker), so that's an excellent idea!

But I wonder who must be contacted for licensing/etc./so forth? :shrug:

Sorry no bumper sticker on any car I own,to me a nice way to ruin a car.

License plate frame OK.

I can see it now,,, right next to the My Kid Is a Honor Student,,Doh????

Or I'm a Red-Neck and Packin ! My trailer is almost new too!

*I* have a license!

I'll look into making these if enough people want them. I'd want to do them as die-cut vinyl, though, not a cheapo square "bumpersticker". That way they don't harm paint, they'll stick to anything, leave no residue, etc...

Thoughts?

Jer

*I* have a license!

I'll look into making these if enough people want them. I'd want to do them as die-cut vinyl, though, not a cheapo square "bumpersticker". That way they don't harm paint, they'll stick to anything, leave no residue, etc...

Thoughts?

Jer

I'd be in for one :)

*I* have a license!

Thoughts?

Jer

I'd be in for one :)

I'd be in for one too.

Jer,

Would you do license plate frames also? Id' rather have one of those than a bumper sticker. I'd be in for a couple that say Shelby GTS and Shelby Cobra - one for the front and one for the back of my truck.

I've looked at ordering from one of the places that makes custom frames. Never thought about whether there was a licensing issue until now. Is there a problem with one of those companies making a custom order frame what says Shelby GTS or Shelby Cobra?

Al

For mass appeal I'd agree with the OP, keep it generic "My other car is a Shelby" or "I'd rather be driving my Shelby". The model specific items are fine but they always exclude the niche models and the Dodge guys.

For mass appeal I'd agree with the OP, keep it generic "My other car is a Shelby" or "I'd rather be driving my Shelby". The model specific items are fine but they always exclude the niche models and the Dodge guys.

Don't forget the 'REAL CAR' part! :burnout:

Got ONE question on one of the Turbo Dodge Boards about price...(as well as design). Replied it's all still in the planning stage...

Archived