TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now that alcoas are done.....what new parts are coming to SPP?

svt13

What I like about Jer is he is a straight shooter and is honest. There is a reason why he reached the level of being the store manager at the busiest guitar center in the world and now is the manager of Shelby performance parts its becuase of his ability to communicate with customers in knowing what they want and how to provide it to them.

Agreed!!!!!!!!

SPP is a class act operation I have faith many great things to come from SPP cant wait. AND i do want an oil separator just glad to wait to make sure it fits and works so if that takes more time fine with me. There is nothing more frustrating when you spend money on something and have to rig it to work. Keep up the good work all!

I just love the way Jer operates. I'll probably never get the chance to meet him and that's really too bad but I can still enjoy the job he's doing and his manner. I know the oil separators are the next best thing.

I got to meet Jer in Feb. while visiting Shelby. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and tons of fun to talk to. You can tell he is really passionate about his job, and customer service. He asked my opinions about a few things, and I could tell he was really paying attention to what I had to say. He's the perfect man for the position he's in, and I think he makes all of our interactions with Shelby American better.

Thanks Jer and keep up the good work!! (looking forward to all of the new stuff coming)

Archived