TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby Bash camera Helicopter being tested

Bob Z

I've actually considered building/buying one of the four blade camera rigs for shots at events like the bash. My concern with doing so is it fails and and crashes into some one's Shelby or worse yet into someone.

I've actually considered building/buying one of the four blade camera rigs for shots at evens like the bash. My concern with doing so is it fails and and crashes into some's Shelby or worse yet into someone.

Yeah, I agree! That would not be good...

My friend Frank and I will have 3 go-pros, 2 hand video cameras. Copter camera is wreaked.. I agree. We need to document the Bash. . Look for us starting in Palm Springs in a 2013 White/blue striped GT500.

I've actually considered building/buying one of the four blade camera rigs for shots at events like the bash. My concern with doing so is it fails and and crashes into some one's Shelby or worse yet into someone.

You are talking about a Quad Copter. There are some plug and play type with Video, operated by smart phone or tablet.

Yes, if it fails, you have a big rock falling from the sky. Not reccomended for events.

Having a company put together a professional video of the various Bash events with folks names attached to Team Shelby handles would be something I would pay money for.

Problem selling videos, you have to have a release from any one remotely visible, you need permission to sell property that has logos, like Ford. Even the vehicle Mustang has an image and you can't sell the image without permission. Privacy issues attaching handles with actual names, Coke or Pepsi sigh in the background, need their permission to sell the photo or video.

People do it with out permission and sometimes get sued.

My friend Frank and I will have 3 go-pros, 2 hand video cameras. Copter camera is wreaked.. I agree. We need to document the Bash. . Look for us starting in Palm Springs in a 2013 White/blue striped GT500.

Copter camera is wrecked. Could that of been someones car damaged?

Documenting is great but the lawyers of today have a lot to say about the sales. Been there, not gonna go there.

Archived