TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 1/4 mile time!

AH64DFlyboy

So I am also a member of GTR Forum and was talking about 14 mile times and I was happy to share mine with them. in September I drove to ALabama and one weekend I ran it and I ran 11.6 @131 Stock. I don't know why people cant believe my time? WHat times are everyone else running? I did have 109 octane but didn't have a tune for the race gas.

So I am also a member of GTR Forum and was talking about 14 mile times and I was happy to share mine with them. in September I drove to ALabama and one weekend I ran it and I ran 11.6 @131 Stock. I don't know why people cant believe my time? WHat times are everyone else running? I did have 109 octane but didn't have a tune for the race gas.

That is without dought an awesome 1/4 mile time...congrats!!

That is without dought an awesome 1/4 mile time...congrats!!

Thanks it just upsets me. I didnt go around posting it I posted a video and was asked if I ran it and if I did what did it do.

Thanks it just upsets me. I didnt go around posting it I posted a video and was asked if I ran it and if I did what did it do.

I've learned a long time ago that people will dought you no matter what...IMO as long as YOU know you did it with a fully stock GT500 is all that

should matter to you..the hell what someone else thinks or don't think..just my two cents!!.

Maybe they think you are doing it stock on race gas? Do they know the power mods you added?

Yes but I did this before I added everything. So I dont know what it would run now.

I did have 109 octane but didn't have a tune for the race gas.

With Knock Sensor (KS) technology, your car WILL run better on higher octane fuel.

I personally have never seen a established drag strips trap speed be off.

That *is* a very impressive MPH and still yet, a VERY impressive ET. With the poor 60' you say you had, I'm surprised you pulled that kind of ET as well.

Which tells me you were laying down a TON of torque and horsepower.

Phill

WOW! My 13' SS 850 made 747WHP/625TQ and after 12 passes the best trap speed I could manage was a 128MPH at Royal Purple raceway...and my passes where on M/T ET Streets....what gives ?!?!?! :rant2:...... But I did the math and if you trap in the high 120's low 130's and with a good 60' you should be in the mid 10's!

WOW! My 13' SS 850 made 747WHP/625TQ and after 12 passes the best trap speed I could manage was a 128MPH at Royal Purple raceway...and my passes where on M/T ET Streets....what gives ?!?!?! :rant2:...... But I did the math and if you trap in the high 120's low 130's and with a good 60' you should be in the mid 10's!

Key words: "with a good 60' (time)"

Phill

Haa yea good 60 is the key word! I couldnt hook at all. my buddy said it was funny watching. 1st was like the car sitting still almost and when I shift to second he was like it was gone. This was the stock HP and TQ numbers.IMG_0578.jpg

I was a little disappointed cause after I put the ATI15% and65 mm Cobra jet monoblade TB HP only went up to 654 rwhp and 650 FT tq But Jon had to retard the timing below stock since I was getting detonation

I was a little disappointed cause after I put the ATI15% and65 mm Cobra jet monoblade TB HP only went up to 654 rwhp and 650 FT tq But Jon had to retard the timing below stock since I was getting detonation

There is no such thing as a 65mm CJ Monoblade.

There is a 65 mm TB, and there is a CJ Monoblade TB. Which is it?

I am at 660 RWHP, with a CJ Monoblade and Lund tune.

There is no such thing as a 65mm CJ Monoblade.

There is a 65 mm TB, and there is a CJ Monoblade TB. Which is it?

I am at 660 RWHP, with a CJ Monoblade and Lund tune.

Ford Racing Cobra Jet Monoblade Throttle Body (M-9926-SCJ)I thought it was 65mm? you are at 660rwhp with just the TB and a tune?

Archived