TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Break

Shelbyville

Any "Shelby" events going on Mar. 11-16? Will be out visiting family (rented a drop-top Mustang, of course). Torrance area.

With the Bash the following week, not much going on specific to the world of Shelbys.

However, Cars 'n' Coffee on Saturdays in Irvine brings out some really cool and rare iron.

Get there early, check the linky here...

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/

Enjoy

Any "Shelby" events going on Mar. 11-16? Will be out visiting family (rented a drop-top Mustang, of course). Torrance area.

Yeah, my birthday party! Actually, last year a week after Mr. Shelby passed away, I set up a tribute cruise. We went to Mooneyes in Norwalk. Cool place to check out, a place that played a special role in the Shelby history books. The last garage bay door furthest away from the street was the birthplace for the very first Shelby, Cobra #1. What I like about this place is that even though it is Japenese owned now, they have kept the place as a time capsule, just the way Dean Moon left it. Another place to check out is like what was mentioned by JDWHSKY. Drive by 1042 Princeton Drive, Venice (Marina Del Rey). This was the production facility for the Cobras, the first few GT350s ( untile they ran out of space for them ) and the birthplace of the only 6 Daytona Coupes ever produced. Since you have a conv., the obvious choice would be to cruise PCH from Santa Monica and through Huntinton Beach . Go to Balboa Island and take the car ferry accross the chanel with the top down. When it comes down to it, just drive with the top down and enjoy what So. Cal's sun has to offer. Happy trails!

Thanks guys!! I will make every attempt to do them all!

Yeah, I would have liked to do the Bash at the same time (just like last year) but my son's spring break didn't match up this time. The cars & coffee looks fun (holy cow - the two things I'm

addicted to, both at the same time & place :drop: ) but since we are leaving on Sat. it may not work out.

Really looking forward to getting the he** out of the midwest for a while! For about a two week period it snowed EVERY day. SO tired of winter and just looking at the car instead of driving it!

Archived