TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My gloss black HRE p40s in michelin PSS tires

svt13

gallery_36768_1949_79923.jpeg

gallery_36768_1949_54570.jpeg

gallery_36768_1949_83591.jpeg

So these are my HRE p40s. They are 20x10 and 20x11 with 265/35/20 up front and 295/35/20 in the rear Michelin PSS tires. Unfortunately pictures really don't do them justice. They look sooooo much better in person. I tried to edit them as best I could to get them to look like they do in person but that is just impossible with my iphone lol. I will mount them on my car in about 3-4 weeks when there is no more bad weather hopefully and get pictures along with my new red powder coated brake calipers from Brian that I will post pictures of as well when he finishes.

Nothing but the best for my shelby

Should look insane on the car.

I have the P40 brushed/cleared in 20x9.5 and 20x11 with 275/35/20 and 315/35/20 Michelin PSS. Wish I had gone with 10" up front.

I would have went with that combo but then my speedo would be too far off since I can't tune the car. My speedo now will be .5mph off which is ok. I was going to do 275 up front instead of 265 but I have a tire warranty for factory sizes in case I get another nail in my tire (my good year got replaced under warranty from a nail after 800 miles), so I decided to keep half my warranty lol. So if I get a nail in the front 2 tires I'm covered but if I get one in the rears I'm screwed haha.

Forgot to post up that I weighed the wheels and the fronts are 49 pounds and the rears are 51 pounds. So compared to the stock wheels which are 60 and 61 I dropped around 10 pounds per wheel adding up to about 40 pounds of wheel weight. I'm sure the driving dynamics will be much improved now for the car once these go on.

I don't personally like them. I just don't like that style of wheel. I am glad you got somehing you really like though. 2 people have bought HRE on this forum and from a style perspective I don't like them. HRE may make something I like. The problem is I really like 5 Spoke wheels. They look slick though otherwise nice qulaity I mean!

gallery_36768_1949_79923.jpeg

gallery_36768_1949_54570.jpeg

gallery_36768_1949_83591.jpeg

So these are my HRE p40s. They are 20x10 and 20x11 with 265/35/20 up front and 295/35/20 in the rear Michelin PSS tires. Unfortunately pictures really don't do them justice. They look sooooo much better in person. I tried to edit them as best I could to get them to look like they do in person but that is just impossible with my iphone lol. I will mount them on my car in about 3-4 weeks when there is no more bad weather hopefully and get pictures along with my new red powder coated brake calipers from Brian that I will post pictures of as well when he finishes.

Nothing but the best for my shelby

Those wheels look GREAT!

I hope you will post pictures of them on your car SOON.

I like those a lot. Lets see them on the car.

They will be on the car in a few weeks. Trying to get ahold of Bryan so he can get me a set of powder coated red brake calipers so I can put them all on at once but he is hard to get ahold of and apparently he broke his arm too.

Those wheels are pretty sweet! One of my favorite that I've seen yet. What did they set you back if you don't mind my asking, $8500?

Well lets go by cheapest prices for all parts

HRE p40: 1500 per wheel so 6000 for set.

2013 TPMS from tousley: was 675 I think?

mounting/balancing: Around 150-200 usually

PSS tires: are 1700 from tire rack

Tuner lug nuts: 200

HRE center caps: free

Total: About 8700-8800 dollars.

What I paid? 6950 for everything. I got a discount on the wheels, 2013 TPMS for free, tuner lugs for free, and tires for like 800 bucks, and mounting and balancing, shipping, and tax all free.

Gerry from custom wheels for less is the best to do business with. Though in the case of my set, him and wheels boutique worked together to get this deal.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived