TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need some names of powder coaters in va or near for alcoas, pls

cgrove04

So I have my alcoas and some 275/35/20, 295/35/20s mich pilot super sports on the way. Just need some help getting these things powder coated I called cruizin concepts and it sounded like they couldnt do em. Anyone know of someone who can powder coat these things for me near east coast va. Any opinions on black alcoas vs. natural on grabber blue/black is much appreciated too. Thanks yall

I bought mine already powder coated gloss black from cruizin concepts for an extra charge. If you already have them then find a good paint shop. Its good to ask motorcycle guys, they usually get lots of stuff powder coated.

Or go to svtperformance.com and look up the member blackgt500ca i believe, name is brian does great custom work with powder coating

Deffintely if you can send your wheels to Brian because no one will do them better and you should get them gloss black since on devious' car they looked pretty damn good. But if you don't want to ship, then check on google for shops in VA

had mine done here in long island by( ACTION POWDERCOATING ) had mine finished in a matt finish ,they are done excellent ,they also have a high end machine to mount and balance them ,the weights are in black also so they dont look out of place here is there # 1631-845-1949 www.actionpowdercoating.com ask for vinnie

Archived