TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby: When Did You Join?

robertlane

Sherri,

I thought the same thing when I looked at my avatar. Others can not see the age thing and Know how young we really are. For example I can't see yours. It is not there. Only you see it. Your TS membership is 8o but your site membership before you joined as a paid member is different. For example I am TS member number 26 but my site membership is much bigger because I joined the site a year after it was opened and as you know TS memberships back in the Stangs Unleashed days was not around.

Thanks Rob. I was around in the Stangs Unleashed days too following all the pre Shelby news and waiting patiently :)

Some time ago, the software maker removed the date a member joined in the profile topic view. Today, we added that field back into Team Shelby:

Robert,

Is there a way to find out when I joined? I mean, like a e-mail receipt or something like that (I archive pretty much ALL important e-mail reflecting such things).

If I paid by billpay or credit card, I can look through my Wells Fargo on-line banking folder but I can't remember how I paid.

I also remember letting my TS membership lapse last year so I could renew it in coordination with the release of the Shelby magazine so I can't go by my current renewal date.

Which brings up another point/question; Sharon posted how to determine that but it's buried deep in some unknown thread on TS. I thought my membership was due in October and that is LONG past due but I'm still a member. I may or may not have signed up for "multiple" years, if that option is available.

Can you point me in the direction to find my renewal date? The newest Shebly Mag has been out for quite awhile now so unless you changed the release date to something other than what it has historically been, I need to renew.....NOW.

EDIT: Well crap, mine says right there "Joined 31-October 09" so apparently, mine wasn't deleted. And that would explain why I'm not expired too (due to the lapse period I added to my original joined date).

But I probably still need to know when I expire so I can renew prior to that date.

Thanks In Advance/TIA (X 2),

Phill Pollard

Robert,

Is there a way to find out when I joined? I mean, like a e-mail receipt or something like that (I archive pretty much ALL important e-mail reflecting such things).

If I paid by billpay or credit card, I can look through my Wells Fargo on-line banking folder but I can't remember how I paid.

I also remember letting my TS membership lapse last year so I could renew it in coordination with the release of the Shelby magazine so I can't go by my current renewal date.

Which brings up another point/question; Sharon posted how to determine that but it's buried deep in some unknown thread on TS. I thought my membership was due in October and that is LONG past due but I'm still a member. I may or may not have signed up for "multiple" years, if that option is available.

Can you point me in the direction to find my renewal date? The newest Shebly Mag has been out for quite awhile now so unless you changed the release date to something other than what it has historically been, I need to renew.....NOW.

EDIT: Well crap, mine says right there "Joined 31-October 09" so apparently, mine wasn't deleted. And that would explain why I'm not expired too (due to the lapse period I added to my original joined date).

But I probably still need to know when I expire so I can renew prior to that date.

Phill Pollard

Go to subscription link in the top header (just under the grabber blue pic)...there you will find your expiration date...

Go to subscription link in the top header (just under the grabber blue pic)...there you will find your expiration date...

Cool, thanks Tom. I will try that. I see it up there, right in front of my eyes (DUH!).

Phill

Hmm, well *something* is screwy. It says end date "14-December 12" but my status says "Paid". I kind of think I remember paying it back a couple of months ago when another thread came up where Sharon was telling us all about the discount for renewing. It looks like I need to get Sharon, Robert or Tim involved to get my stuff straightened out.

Anyone know if Tim Hill is still the TS membership guru or did I hear Tim left SA too???

Phill

Hmm, well *something* is screwy. It says end date "14-December 12" but my status says "Paid". I kind of think I remember paying it back a couple of months ago when another thread came up where Sharon was telling us all about the discount for renewing. It looks like I need to get Sharon, Robert or Tim involved to get my stuff straightened out.

Anyone know if Tim Hill is still the TS membership guru or did I hear Tim left SA too???

Phill

Tim is still in charge of TS Memberships. TimH@ShelbyAmerican.com or sincitykid on these forums.

I'll make sure he "fixes the glitch".

Jer

Tim is still in charge of TS Memberships. TimH@ShelbyAmerican.com or sincitykid on these forums.

I'll make sure he "fixes the glitch".

Jer

Done. PM and e-mail sent to Tim Hill.

Phill

Phill, Tim fixed the glitch, so you're now "unpaid" and can renew.

Thanks,

Jer

Phill

Negative...alive and well. :rockon:

Robert,

Phill Pollard

21 September 2010

Hi everyone just joined the other day:

Member Since 18 Mar 2013

Member ID: 40,609

Just bought my first Shelby GT500 2007. This has always been my dream car and have always followed Mustang and Carroll Shelby for as long as I can remember.

Jason...

post-40609-0-75597600-1363838620_thumb.jpg

post-40609-0-96540700-1363838625_thumb.jpg

post-40609-0-81039600-1363838639_thumb.jpg

post-40609-0-75597600-1363838620_thumb.jpg

post-40609-0-96540700-1363838625_thumb.jpg

post-40609-0-81039600-1363838639_thumb.jpg

• 5 years later...

Archived