TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby: When Did You Join?

robertlane

14 Sept 2007...

Member #758

I'd been shopping for a GT500 for over a year (I was on many lists, and was waiting out the ADM's), had been lurking to check the postings, and joined while it was still stangsunleshed

Love the site and the people :rockon:

I joined in October 2011,right after friend told me about the site. I had just purchased my 2007 SGT. No remorse. Lots of good info from the members here.

Guest staff2

Since day 1, I believe. Was on the other site.

Hmmmm, why is my age group showing? Says it isn't supposed to.

Only you can see that info.

The member ID and TS member numbers are not the same.

Joined July 08 when shopping for a Shelby GT and wife pushed me toward GT 500. I had always considered that out of my price and horsepower range (and only came in manual--I figured she'd be better off driving the automatic), so I had to do some catch-up research fast! Don't regret a minute I've piddled away here in the last 4 1/2 years! Great info, great fun, great social company!

Look at all the suff under my avatar. It says age group declined.

My membership # is 80

Sherri,

I thought the same thing when I looked at my avatar. Others can not see the age thing and Know how young we really are. For example I can't see yours. It is not there. Only you see it. Your TS membership is 8o but your site membership before you joined as a paid member is different. For example I am TS member number 26 but my site membership is much bigger because I joined the site a year after it was opened and as you know TS memberships back in the Stangs Unleashed days was not around.

Archived