TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torsen differential

Mr 350 modification here........ I have been jonesing for something to do, so I pulled the trigger on a Torsen.

Got a good deal from American Muscle - $560.00 and I am installing it on Wednesday.

Gives me enough break in time for the track at the Bash.

Michael-

That's a good price

Far cheaper than SAI charged me!

Let me know what you think after the goodie is installed

Pat

The torque multiplication ratio on the unit I bought is 2.0, versus the Boss ration of 2.9 or the FR500 unit of 4.0.

Torsen explained that the 2.0 is a good choice for higher torque cars like GT350s and the GT500.

The torque multiplication ratio on the unit I bought is 2.0, versus the Boss ration of 2.9 or the FR500 unit of 4.0.

Torsen explained that the 2.0 is a good choice for higher torque cars like GT350s and the GT500.

That's getting close to KP speak and pinion angles...

Interesting. what is the functional difference (aka, real world driving) in the torque multiplication from one type of Torsen to another?

Now I have to ask Alex, as the car is already in PS, as to what SAI installed in my car.

Alex - you reading this?!! LOL

Interesting. what is the functional difference (aka, real world driving) in the torque multiplication from one type of Torsen to another?

Now I have to ask Alex, as the car is already in PS, as to what SAI installed in my car.

Alex - you reading this?!! LOL

Splitters, Torsens.....man Pat we have a bunch of beer drinking, oh I mean bench racing to do at the Bash

Torsen installed at Rear End Specialties, Santa Clara today. I am really impressed. The car is much smoother. Can't wait to try it out at Spring Mountain.

That's getting close to KP speak and pinion angles...

Me speak Torsen too !

Just use your secret decoder ring.

Secret decoder rings now available !

Glad your happy with the bias choice Michael - Don't get any tickets now ! :shoppingcart_:

Archived