TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PNW Windshield Banners and Decals

• 4 weeks later...

I know you have been playing at the Bash but how is the banner coming?

Sorry Bob. I came back from the bash and right into our spring break so had some vacation time with the kids. I have the artwork and can produce them at any time. They will look like the other TS regional banners but will say Pacific Northwest Region on them. If anyone wants one just PM me. I will post up pics as I get some made up for people. Cost will be $45 each with the proceeds going towards startup costs for our region.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

John

Do you have the artwork for the banners, a PDF with the required fonts? Like I stated before my wife was in the printing business for many years and can most likely get them made!

If you don't have the artwork, do can you get it from another region and we can substitute the region information as required, just need the measurements, fonts etc

Don

• 8 months later...

John:

I called SPP the other day about some parts and asked if they had any Pacific Northwest Region windshield banners, I was told that they only had the plain team Shelby banners without any particular region and again stated that they would only be available through the regional director.

Do you have any progress on these banners or is my only choice a team Shelby banner without any region?

Don

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Windshield Banners are a Top Subject !  We are working with Rafaela to get these done, as your Pacific Northwest Director, I need to find out how many want one or two, etc.

Prices around $40+. Colors will be White and Silver at this time. Today is 4/23/2019  

Bob Zinzell and Hans Moore-Heinen of Team Shelby Racing have that in Banner form, contact them directly. Facebook or EBay.

• 9 months later...

As the Washington director, I have contacted my local graphics guy and we are working on "Pacific Northwest Region" banners. I should have a price and time frame by mid next week. Before Bash is the plan. They will be available in white and silver for the windshield and I am investigating maybe some larger black ones for my trailer (if anyone else is interested in those also please let me know). 

• 2 weeks later...

Just approved the design with the graphics guy. The banners will be available in silver and white. They will be $30 plus shipping, should be able to begin shipping out by the 1st at the absolute latest. I will be bringing the excess to Bash for anyone that wants one there (I will be at the track Friday and Saturday). For anyone that did not chime on the the Facebook thread about this please email me if you want one ( and how you would like to get it) partsgoddess23@hotmail.com

Image preview

• 4 months later...

Windshield Banners will be available at the 2020 BackCountry Bash July 17th & 18th and the 19th During the Shelby ShineFest! Look up our Washington Director Shannon to get yours!

Brian Bogdon

• 1 year later...

Our region now has our own website! We have white and silver windshield banners as well as a limited number of dealership promo Shelby posters for sale. Check it out at www.TeamShelbyWA.com!