TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Changing your region from Pacific Coast to Pacific North West

Hey everyone in Washington and Oregon. Nothing against the California guys but now that we have a new region I would appreciate it if those that want to in our new region change their profile affiliation to the PNW region. This will make it easier for us to see who all is in the region and help plan events.

TO CHANGE YOUR REGION -> Click on your user name (upper right) and then MY SETTINGS, then scroll down to MY PROFILE and change your region there.

Thanks!

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)

Edited by mrfarmdog

Awesome :rockon: - I tried to make the NW Region happen sometime back, but all I got was crickets from those in charge.

But I get a warning when I try to make the change???

"Location: The data you entered exceeds the maximum allowed"

Edited by FordFan1

I got the same error so I changed my location from Portland Oregon to OR and it worked fine. I will mention it to Robert.

Awesome :rockon: - I tried to make the NW Region happen sometime back, but all I got was crickets from those in charge.

But I get a warning when I try to make the change???

"Location: The data you entered exceeds the maximum allowed"

Kerry I submitted this as an issue to Robert. I will post and update as soon as I hear back.