TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Jersey guys...

sgt1020

I like the idea of it, by I ditched FB some time ago.

Edit - oops, never mind...I saw "northeast" before I saw " New Jersey"!

OK, as I always ask: "Even us lowly, non-GLH, Dodge Shelby Charger owners"?

As always: someone needs to break up the 'monotoney' of those rows and rows of Shelby Mustangs.... :)

ADDED BONUS: any gathering gets all the Mustang owners there early so they don't get stuck parking next to me! (And THAT probably has nothing to do with my car, as to me, personally, that no one wants to park next to me...but that's for private discussions)! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else as anxious as me waiting for this weather to stabilize to take out the Shelby!!!! Cant wait for the first meet!

YES! :peelout: (Though, been sneaking it out after a good rain washes away salt and the pavement has dried...not often enough, though!! :burnout: )

YES! :peelout: (Though, been sneaking it out after a good rain washes away salt and the pavement has dried...not often enough, though!! :burnout: )

Yeah me too! lol I took it out maybe three times since I bought it last month. Its driving me nuts!!

Why not post runs here? I did so last year and we had a good turn out for our run down to the Chesapeake for some crabs.

I agree, I don't do facebook and looks like others don't either, post them up on here. Also NJstangers.com also has a lot of local meets too.

Anyone gonna try to drive this weekend?

Schedule will probably preclude me....setting up for my incoming grandson's Baby Shower at our church, tomorrow, followed by a memorial service for an Egyptian family in our congregation that lost their Mom, almost immediatly afterwards, has Saturday pretty much booked solid...(haven't bothered to look at the weather as a result). Sunday? Perhaps, church keeps us busy in the AM, and again in the evening, (though, I'll drive it there, if the weather is cooperating)! So.....someday...someday...

Anyone here also an NJ Stanger's member? (I know you're here, but thought I'd ask anyway)!

There's a 'Late Model Muscle Car Meet' which they've been advertising, 4/6/13, at the Applebees in Forked River.

As usual, due to work/etc., I'll be a last minute decision...

here's the link, open to ANY make/model:

http://www.njstanger...Forked-River-NJ

Anyone here also an NJ Stanger's member? (I know you're here, but thought I'd ask anyway)!

There's a 'Late Model Muscle Car Meet' which they've been advertising, 4/6/13, at the Applebees in Forked River.

As usual, due to work/etc., I'll be a last minute decision...

here's the link, open to ANY make/model:

http://www.njstanger...Forked-River-NJ

Yeh, I saw that I think the Mrs. and I might check it out she likes cars too, think we will hit the NY Auto show on Wed.

Yeh, I saw that I think the Mrs. and I might check it out she likes cars too, think we will hit the NY Auto show on Wed.

Hey Rocky! It's (supposedly) for 'late model muscle cars', of which mine are neither. The 64 1/2 Mustang is the small 6, and the Shelby Charger, NOT new, (just hit 25 last year. And that's 25 years old NOT the speed)! :burnout:

They told me to come anyway!

they've got Garden State Parkway rest area points to meet to 'convoy' down, too. (Follow the link/etc.)

Hey Rocky! It's (supposedly) for 'late model muscle cars', of which mine are neither. The 64 1/2 Mustang is the small 6, and the Shelby Charger, NOT new, (just hit 25 last year. And that's 25 years old NOT the speed)! :burnout:

They told me to come anyway!

they've got Garden State Parkway rest area points to meet to 'convoy' down, too. (Follow the link/etc.)

I think we will do the GSP Monmouth rest area.

Archived