TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First visit to Shelby American

yoggiebhr

I'm flying into Vegas tomorrow for business and plan on making my very first visit to Shelby on thursday. I'm so exicted! The last time I was in Vegas I was still dreaming of owning a Shelby. Now I'm a proud owner of a 08 Shelby GT....just wish I could be driving it instead of flying.

So...any of you folks working at Shelby...if you see a short fella with a goatee staring in wonder with tears in his eyes...that'll be me!!

Gregg

I'm flying into Vegas tomorrow for business and plan on making my very first visit to Shelby on thursday. I'm so exicted! The last time I was in Vegas I was still dreaming of owning a Shelby. Now I'm a proud owner of a 08 Shelby GT....just wish I could be driving it instead of flying.

So...any of you folks working at Shelby...if you see a short fella with a goatee staring in wonder with tears in his eyes...that'll be me!!

Gregg

Gregg,

If you can try to be at SAI at 10:30am for the once a day tour that includes taking visitors out into the production area. The museum and gift shop are open all day from 8-5 but the guided tour only happens once a day at 10:30am sharp.

Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas, we're glad to have you come visit us.

Steve

Hi Steve!

I'm going to try to pick up a rental car first thing thursday morning and be out there for the tour. I'd love to see the production area knowing my car had been through there years ago. I'm honestly so excited I may not sleep any between now and then...LOL

Thanks!

Gregg

Anyone flying in should ask for me at the Receptionist Desk, so I can say Hello and help make your tour the best it can be!

Jer

Anyone flying in should ask for me at the Receptionist Desk, so I can say Hello and help make your tour the best it can be!

Jer

Need they say anymore. Gregg, enjoy the tour and do snoop around the complex as you never know what may be seen. I do not mean that in a bad or secretive way, just check the Las Vegas Speedway complex out. Pretty cool.

Jer

Jer, is an appointment necessary for the tour or can us locals just drop in? Assuming I drive my GT500 :)

Shelby visit for us owners is a must! If you have time, check out the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Great way to kill a couple of hours with some stunning cars! Here's their link--free admission if you can print the coupon!

http://www.autocollections.com/index.cfm?tab=main&action=main

Jer, is an appointment necessary for the tour or can us locals just drop in? Assuming I drive my GT500 :)

No reservations necessary. And of course locals are always welcome, how do you think we got Jer ;)

In fact the Vegas locals were one of the reasons SAI opened up the museum & gift shop on Saturdays. SAI listened to customer feedback and one of the biggest concerns from Vegas locals was that they were not able to visit us M-F because they were at work.

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/Tours.asp

Steve

I visited SAI and did the tour just a year ago and we are attending our first Bash next month. The tour is awesome and I can't say enough about the courtesy of the employees. My husband wasn't able to go on that trip and I think he's tired of me telling him how neat it was. I am anxious to hear what he thinks after we go there during the Bash.

Vegas baby. ...woo hooo! Finally here

WELCOME!!!!!

Jer

No reservations necessary. And of course locals are always welcome, how do you think we got Jer ;)

In fact the Vegas locals were one of the reasons SAI opened up the museum & gift shop on Saturdays. SAI listened to customer feedback and one of the biggest concerns from Vegas locals was that they were not able to visit us M-F because they were at work.

http://www.shelbyame...n.com/Tours.asp

Steve

Thanks Steve, be there Saturday!

Archived