TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Groundhog Doesn't See His Shadow

joebob948

Low and behold, the most famous groundhog of all -Punxsutawney Phil -DID NOT see his shadow and for most of us that live in god forsaken cold and snowy climates this is GREAT news!!!!!!!!! Hopefully his prediction that an early spring is soon coming is great news for all of us who still have their Shelbys in the garage and under the covers!!!!!!! I am definitely having Shelby withdrawal and am really looking forward to taking her out for a run after all that salt is washed off the roadways here in the Northeast!!!!!!! Please pray that warm weather will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Here in CT, Groundhog Chuckles saw his shadow.... :cry: And it's snowing as I speak.... :cry:

I get to enjoy my 5.0 everyday I don't care which groundhog says what..... :happy feet:

wait, I thought it was a tongue in cheek bit.

The Groundhog never sees his shadow because winter ends the same time every year... My wife asked me a couple years ago, and I replied, "think about it...when does spring start? its never on Feb 2, its always March 21...the first day of spring...so thats why its just a big joke, because winter is always the same every year..".

hmmm, guess the joke is on me.

Archived