TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Source for new Shelby GT Rocker Stripes

Redlinetoys

I have a white 2007 that has had the stripes replaced once. When the dealer had the stripes replaced, he had an aftermarket shop due the work. I was nervous about them working on the car so I had it totally stripped, clay barred and ready for them, including removing the scoop, etc. They did a terrible job which I guess was expected.

The main concern I have is that they really screwed up the hood and then found some extra silver stripe somewhere and redid it. So now I have relatively shiny nice looking stripes over the top of the car except the hood which is dead flat and starting to get the same water spotty look I had before when the stripes failed. I am also having one of the rocker stripes break up into little pieces that are just popping off during car washes.

So, two questions...

1. Can I just get hood material to match what Shelby is using on the rest of the hood/deck stripes right now? Is there a known brand name so I can match the stripes?

2. Where can I get the rocker stripes? I saw that Decalshoppe has them for reasonable money but cannot get them to answer my emails regarding the specifics of the stripes. I also saw there is someone here who makes them who will not answer his personal email. HELP. Where do I go to get these made?

Thanks,

Bob

For authentic, quality, authorized stripes, call Kameron at Shelby Performance Parts: (702) 405-3500.

Jer

Jer, can you tell us what the side kit would cost through Shelby? I am really afraid to ask...

Also, do you think it is possible to buy just the hood stripes to replace the ones my dealer botched on the warranty repair? If they can't be purchased separately, can you comment what brand is being used on your higher quality glossy replacement stripes so I could just get several feet of stripes locally for the hood?

Jer, can you tell us what the side kit would cost through Shelby? I am really afraid to ask...

Also, do you think it is possible to buy just the hood stripes to replace the ones my dealer botched on the warranty repair? If they can't be purchased separately, can you comment what brand is being used on your higher quality glossy replacement stripes so I could just get several feet of stripes locally for the hood?

Give Wendy a call at 702-405-3500

Wendy will be able to provide you with pricing and the availability of individual pieces.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

We absolutely sell just "segments" for those who need them. No need to buy a complete kit.

And the latest stripe material is top-notch, my car was restriped with it and has endured weather, etc, with no issues.

Kameron has taken over the Warranty and Restricted Parts assignment from Wendy, and he'll be happy to help.

Jer

• 5 months later...

Archived