TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT 127mm Install Complete

bergenfelter

Here are some pics from the JLT CF installon my '13 vert:

JLT 127mm CF Intake Tube

S&B Powerstack new style filter with screen

FRPP CobraJet 65mm Throttle Body

Lund Racing SCT Tune

I need to find a dyno around here in Central IL and get a few pulls in before I add the 2.4" VMP pulley.

EDIT: I am also selling my FRPP intake and K&N - I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer:

http://www.teamshelb...reduced-to-100/

2013-02-03at13-14-17_zps0ba50be1.jpg

2013-02-03at13-14-03_zpsf7dd879c.jpg

2013-02-03at13-14-55_zps274e5f9a.jpg

Here are some pics from the JLT CF installon my '13 vert:

JLT 127mm CF Intake Tube

S&B Powerstack new style filter with screen

FRPP CobraJet 65mm Throttle Body

Lund Racing SCT Tune

I need to find a dyno around here in Central IL and get a few pulls in before I add the 2.4" VMP pulley.

EDIT: I am also selling my FRPP intake and K&N - I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer:

http://www.teamshelb...reduced-to-100/

2013-02-03at13-14-17_zps0ba50be1.jpg

2013-02-03at13-14-03_zpsf7dd879c.jpg

2013-02-03at13-14-55_zps274e5f9a.jpg

Congrats looks great...all the best with your new found power.... :rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So with the nice weather returning here in IL I have a chance to drive the beast with the JLT 127mm and 65mm CJ TB. I have the Lund tune installed as well. I started throwing a P0171 lean bank 1 code after a few miles. Did a bit of research and decided to check/tighten all the intake clamps and also move the filter a bit outboard on the intake assy. So far so good no more codes. Have a road trip tomorrow - will post up results. First impression with uncorking this beast is absolutely incredible - the SC scream and power is UNBELIEVABLE.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know if you can get a blue filter that fits it? I just like the blue vs the redish color under the hood. I also want to know where you found a FRPP strut brace. I didnt think they made anything for our cars that fit. Did you have to modify it?

Anyone know if you can get a blue filter that fits it? I just like the blue vs the redish color under the hood. I also want to know where you found a FRPP strut brace. I didnt think they made anything for our cars that fit. Did you have to modify it?

I can't speak to your filter question, since I run a different JLT intake. The FRPP strut tower brace, on the other hand, was discontinued some time ago. Some of us were lucky enough to score one before that happened and you still see them come up for sale online from time-to-time. The only modification required to make it fit is removal of the stock intake resonator tube. Both JLT and FRPP resonator delete tubes provide the required clearance.

IMG_0170_zpsd9b7bf14.jpg

Archived