TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Ponies on the Plains 2103

frydguy79

• 2 weeks later...

we had a great turn out for the Ponies on the Plains....

we gave away 70+ tophies... if you did not show up you missed a great time....

Jeff and the Track Guys did a great job,, Justin with VMP tuned a few cars and his son Carter and i hung out and got in trouble.... :bandance: for a 5 year old he is pretty laid back...

i got my car within 9 seconds of the best time by a boss 302S in 1st place... but i destroyed my tires doing it...

and Sean did a awsome job with organizing it.. he is even going to do a VIPER event for the Track next year...

we had a great turn out for the Ponies on the Plains....

we gave away 70+ tophies... if you did not show up you missed a great time....

Jeff and the Track Guys did a great job,, Justin with VMP tuned a few cars and his son Carter and i hung out and got in trouble.... :bandance: for a 5 year old he is pretty laid back...

i got my car within 9 seconds of the best time by a boss 302S in 1st place... but i destroyed my tires doing it...

and Sean did a awsome job with organizing it.. he is even going to do a VIPER event for the Track next year...

Ok. No rubbing it in. I know I missed a great time, damn. Just so I can live a little vicariously, any pictures, videos?

9 seconds. Not bad. Which class did you get put in?

Mark

Ok. No rubbing it in. I know I missed a great time, damn. Just so I can live a little vicariously, any pictures, videos?

9 seconds. Not bad. Which class did you get put in?

Mark

i was running stock class...my goodyear eagle f1's were a limiting factor

i was running stock class...my goodyear eagle f1's were a limiting factor

They always are. I was checking out the results on the MPH website and I saw that you turned a lap in 1:44:8 Saturday morning. Great lap time.

I was kinda curious about the classes and how cars were classified and where they put you.

Mark

The classes and grouping was interesting this year. For next year we are looking at run groups based on driver experience and for trophies using car modifications, but it is a work in progress.

Hi Sean,

I don't envy you that task. Trying to give everyone a fighting chance is hard enough, but when you have "box stock" BOSS 302s and 302LS's vs stock GT500's vs GT's vs SN95's and fox bodies, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Then add in modified cars, street tires vs R compound tires............. good luck.

If anybody can pull it off, you can. I have faith. If not, well, I can bitch with the best of them. :)

Mark

PS. Where are the pictures?????????

• 4 months later...

Archived