TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First post to start the chatter!

mrfarmdog

Hey my TS brothers! I am John Farmer and I just accepted the newly created position for the Regional Director of the new PNW region consisting of Washington and Oregon! Time to post up who you are and where you live! I just moved to Portland Oregon from Memphis TN and I have a heavily modified 2007 GT500 vert. Black on black. Who is next?

Hi John,

My name is Sandy and I just bought a 2012 Shelby GT350 vert and I'm from Portland. I'll be joining TS as soon as my car arrives (3 weeks). Hopefully I'll see you at one of the local car shows.

Sandy

Hey my TS brothers! I am John Farmer and I just accepted the newly created position for the Regional Director of the new PNW region consisting of Washington and Oregon! Time to post up who you are and where you live! I just moved to Portland Oregon from Memphis TN and I have a heavily modified 2007 GT500 vert. Black on black. Who is next?

Congrats on the RD position for the PNW John.

Hi John,

My name is Sandy and I just bought a 2012 Shelby GT350 vert and I'm from Portland. I'll be joining TS as soon as my car arrives (3 weeks). Hopefully I'll see you at one of the local car shows.

Sandy

Welcome to TS Sandy, lots of great people and info here.

Keep checking the regional forum for updates on events as we head into summer

Tom

Hi John,

Ted here from NW Mustangs. Met you the other night at the meeting. We are in Battle Ground just up the road from Rob and Tana. Sounds like a few people might be going for a burger on Saturday in Hazel Dell if you are interested.

You still doing the MCA thing?

Yes I am. I am a national director for the MCA. I am a co-chair on their Internet Committee and the chairman for their Marketing Committee as well. I love the MCA as much as I love Team Shelby!

Hi John,

Sandy

Sandy hit me up once your car is in and lets get together!

John,

Welcome to the West Coast and congrats on the new regional assignment. There's a great group of enthusiasts in the PNW to help you. Cheers!

Thanks and looking forward to getting a new group of friends to hang out with!

Hi John,

Ted here from NW Mustangs. Met you the other night at the meeting. We are in Battle Ground just up the road from Rob and Tana. Sounds like a few people might be going for a burger on Saturday in Hazel Dell if you are interested.

Hey Ted! I would like to do Saturday if it is early. We may be hitting Mount Hood Meadows on Saterday evening.

Great you are moved and settled in. Hopefully see you at Ron and Tana'a Grabberfest this summer...

Alex

I most certainly will be there Alex. I have been wanting to go to Grabbers event ever since he started it!

Hi John:

My name is Don, I've been a TS member for several years. I live in the rural area east of Oregon City just south of Portland and I also have a 2007 GT500 convertable, triple black with many modifications all of which mimic the super snake package. I hope to meet you soon and enjoy the great northwest!

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Hey farmdog, very cool that we have our own region now. Congrats John. I guess I don't have to wade through the California posts anymore. B)

I just read this post. I know you are just kidding. The sunny California posts are the highlight of your day.

What, don't wanna hang with the kewl kids... :shades: :hysterical:

I just read this post. I know you are just kidding. The sunny California posts are the highlight of your day.

Don't worry, if I really want to drive my car more than 2 months a year I will have to come to Cali anyway. ;)

Don't worry, if I really want to drive my car more than 2 months a year I will have to come to Cali anyway. ;)

Bob

2 months of the year come on; May to Oct is great weather in the PNW. Get that car out of the trailer and drive it.

Glen

Finally! Nothing against our CA brethren, but the volume of posts that did not apply to us was a bit demoralizing. The elimination of the old PNW forum caused a lot of grumbling, and I am quite pleased to see it return. And John, I'm still waiting for the opportunity to meet you! I'll send you a PM with my phone number. I'm hoping to be spending some time at the shop today and this weekend, if you're going to be around.

Really looking forward to a more car-centric summer, last year was probably my least automotively active summer in years, I need to overcompensate this year. B) First step: get my Spec clutch installed...

Hey John.

Was cool seeing your ride over at The Fox Shoppe. Jimmy and Corey (the black Saleen vert) are planning a little convoy up to Tacoma on May 19 for SVT Rendezvous. We'd love to see you there.

James Dounis

SVTOA Seattle Prez.

Hey guys just checking in to say hello. I am putting together our contact list and hope to reach out with more info soon. Also I have been in contact with the Portland Shelby Club and they want to potentially work together on events and such.

In the meantime please post up if you want to be added to the contact list.

So John:

Now that you have relocated to the Portland area, any recommendations on a shop or person! I am looking to install some 3:73 gears in my 2007 GT500 and am having trouble finding someone I could trust to do a great job!

Don

Don I just used Jimmy at THE FOX SHOPPE https://www.facebook.com/thefoxshoppe

Don't let the name fool you. He does awesome work. He helped me out with some issues I was having with my battery relocation and I will have him doing some touch up work on my car's paint too. Awesome guy. Tell him I sent you. He is over near the Portland Airport.

Archived