TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trailering to Shelby Bash

mustang_girl

I normally have my Boss trailered to the track by my racing shop -- I don't have a tow beast or trailer myself. Is any one from the area trailering a car to the Shelby Bash? If I can't trailer the Boss, I'm hoping someone might be able to transport my track wheels for me...

I normally have my Boss trailered to the track by my racing shop -- I don't have a tow beast or trailer myself. Is any one from the area trailering a car to the Shelby Bash? If I can't trailer the Boss, I'm hoping someone might be able to transport my track wheels for me...

Two in the trunk, two behind the seats?

I think you can rent a car trailer from u-haul, put the boss on it and tow it with one of your other vehs. my brother did that when he moved to az.

Ok, actually, I have another "problem" -- I have a private track day at Laguna Seca the 26th! So much track, so little time -- so many tires!

Nicole,

Michael and I are working on a way to get our track tires there. We'll keep you informed.

Andy

Where are you? I am trailering from San Diego. I've carried friends track wheels to track days before. I'll do it if it works out easy enough for us. Possibly if there are a few people near you that are going they can each grab one wheel?

Nicole,

Michael and I are working on a way to get our track tires there. We'll keep you informed.

Andy

Me too! If there is a way to get my track tires down there I am open to suggestions. (aside from stuffing them all in the car)

Ok, sounds like we need a volunteer to drive their pick up with all our tires on board.

If there is someone out there who would like to go to the Bash and do this, I think we could all chip in an pay their expenses.

Anyone?

Ok, sounds like we need a volunteer to drive their pick up with all our tires on board.

If there is someone out there who would like to go to the Bash and do this, I think we could all chip in an pay their expenses.

Anyone?

What's THIS ? An ALL EXPENSE PAID VACATION TO LAS VEGAS and the SHELBY BASH ? All you have to do is WHAT ? I better read the fine print on the contract before entering into this contest - sounds too good to be true ! :drool:

What's THIS ? An ALL EXPENSE PAID VACATION TO LAS VEGAS and the SHELBY BASH ? All you have to do is WHAT ? I better read the fine print on the contract before entering into this contest - sounds too good to be true ! :drool:

UPS each way - $250, x 2 = $500. x 5 sets of track tires = $2500.00

Some one with a truck.... $200.00 gas, hotel $300, bash ticket $599, = $1099.00 Divide by 5 = $219.00.

I will pay $219 to have my track tires hauled there and back!

Negative! I was trying to offer my truck to the cause... I'm driving the 302.

OK. Thanks for the clarification. If I could swing the trip (time away) and get a small utility trailer, 20 tires would not fit in my F250, I would haul the tires for the trade of expenses as offered. Still trying to see what I can swing at work. Maybe they have this worked out already

OK. Thanks for the clarification. If I could swing the trip (time away) and get a small utility trailer, 20 tires would not fit in my F250, I would haul the tires for the trade of expenses as offered. Still trying to see what I can swing at work. Maybe they have this worked out already

It looks like I am OK now.....

Archived