TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTS owners list

Morgan19d

I know that SAI doesn't release info on numbers of vehicles built while the vehicle builds are still being offered and I also know that A LOT of people who have vehicles converted at Shelby don't actually get on these forums... however, I am curious if there are any other grabber blue GTS beauties besides mine and lbj's. Anyone know of any?

For that matter, if you're a GTS owner, please post up your GTS's info so we can all see what is out there!

If you read through the threads here there are 7 GTS cars noted with the CSM #'s, that's including the red concept.(6 = 2012, 1 = 2013).

I couldn't find the CSM on the silver coupe (concept?), the white 50th anniv coupe (concept?), or the new widebody grabber blue car (concept?)

There were two Kona blue coupes, a met red vert, and a white 50th GTS posted that didn't note the CSM's.

That's 14 cars I'm aware of.

Lol...CSM# 13GTS0031 here and I have yet to see any other 13 models on this forum.

Assuming they are built in order (which may not be true) there should be at least 38 2012 cars and a good number of completed 2013 cars by now. I know there are also 2011 cars but haven't seen any of those numbers posted recently. Where is everyone?

I'm waiting until I take delivery of my 2013 before adding it to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I know of 2 that are being built or are built but not listed here :-)

Just sourcing my car currently, should be heading over to Shelby for GTS conversion in a weeks or so.

V8, Deep Impact Blue. White stripe, No SC.

Anyone out these get a) the V8 tune B) Interior upgrade c) Wheel and tire upgrade d) Short throw shifter?

If so how did you find a) and does it invalidate factory warranty?

If you did B) - d), would you care to post some photos?

Finally, anyone have any info on getting a front license plate holder? Required in Texas.

Stewart

Just sourcing my car currently, should be heading over to Shelby for GTS conversion in a weeks or so.

V8, Deep Impact Blue. White stripe, No SC.

Anyone out these get a) the V8 tune B) Interior upgrade c) Wheel and tire upgrade d) Short throw shifter?

If so how did you find a) and does it invalidate factory warranty?

If you did B) - d), would you care to post some photos?

Finally, anyone have any info on getting a front license plate holder? Required in Texas.

Stewart

Check out LBJ's build thread. His is a V8 with pretty much every possible option. He can answer any questions on those mods I am sure. As far as the license plate bracket, I am running(and I think most everyone else is) a craigs custom bracket. He has the GTS listed for easy ordering.

http://ccmustangbrackets.com/welcome-to-craigs-custom-mustang-brackets/

As far as the license plate bracket, I am running(and I think most everyone else is) a craigs custom bracket. He has the GTS listed for easy ordering.

http://ccmustangbrac...stang-brackets/

Thanks for this useful link. I take it that installation was simple?

• 1 year later...

Yes I reguested because

Yes I asked for that number my GT 500 is 214 . I wanted 2013 but couldn't get it so I got 213 I got my letter today and I have my CSM number is 13GTS0213.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

...Been burning the candle at both ends...sorry...

12GTS0032

V6 Auto naturally aspirated (for now) Supercharged!

Race Red / White stripes

Black deck lid panel

Mustang Club of America Package.

Eibach Suspension upgrade

Daily driver

Completed May 2012

Updated my Data!

Archived