TEAM SHELBY FORUM

�Team Shelby Club Trivia Give-Away Monday

sharon

Here is the next Trivia,

1. You must be a Team Shelby Club Member to win

2. Free shipping to USA and Canada

3. We ask that if you have won a Trivia in the last month that you can only win once a month.

Here is the question.

What was the name of Team Shelby before Carroll Shelby brought it into Shelby?

Please email your answer to sharone@shelbyamerican.com the first 3 correct answers will receive a free 2013 GT500 Calendar

photo-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

I already have one of the SVT calendars but hoped one of the newer members would google this and come up with an answer !!!!

Sharon and Robert have obviously kept the old place since it redirects here.

Let's see if I got my e-mail in quick enough!! Congrats on your win, I'd like a new calender....first Christmas I can recall that I did not get one!!

Okay here are the Winners!!!

Tyler L

John E

Robert S

I would have taken two answers

1. Stangs Unleashed the website

2. S197 OA the club

Please email your address to sharone@shelbyamerican.com. Stay tuned we will have more giveaways in about a week and some new stuff to giveaway.

Sharon

Let's see if I got my e-mail in quick enough!! Congrats on your win, I'd like a new calender....first Christmas I can recall that I did not get one!!

I didn't win one here. I ordered the Ford GT calendar (which includes one of my pictures) and a SVT calendar was included for the first orders. Haven't gotten either yet :)

Is it the same Ford GT calendar as they did last year by Camillo? I picked one of those up, but could find anythign aobut one this year so I did the German Shelby calendar. And am very pleased with it. Also got the American Muscle calendar as well as the SVT one.

Is it the same Ford GT calendar as they did last year by Camillo? I picked one of those up, but could find anythign aobut one this year so I did the German Shelby calendar. And am very pleased with it. Also got the American Muscle calendar as well as the SVT one.

Yes, it is the new Camilo calendar. Check the Ford GT forum. I don't know if any are left.

http://fordgtforum.myshopify.com/collections/artwork/products/2013-camilo-pardo-ford-gt-forum-calendar

I didn't win one here. I ordered the Ford GT calendar (which includes one of my pictures) and a SVT calendar was included for the first orders. Haven't gotten either yet :)

I'll have to order one of those. The 40 is my all time favorite car...I just don't fit in one!!

You have my favorite color combo...with the Heritage. Please tell me you have a Tag matching watch to go with it! I looked at a Monaco a while back in Kuala Lumpur, but couldn't bring myself to park with 5k...I'll hold out until I run across an F1 in duty free!

Archived