TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mud flaps

daytripper

thanx, the Shelby one are out of stock and will not be carried. Jaeger doesnt answer their phone. I'll keep trying.

Thanx

FWIW, I never reached Jaeger by phone either. My online order was, however, processed quickly and the Stone Guards fit perfectly. Installation was a snap and they look "factory".

Bottom line: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

i bought these stone guards for the front, they work pretty good, easy to install

https://www.shelbyst...e=S10M-16550-BF

I ordered those. They took all of about five minutes to install.

I took the car for a spin on some rural roads here in New Mexico on Sunday. I turned left at a junction, and there was a bunch of gravel on the road that I couldn't see, but I could hear it plinking around in the wheel wells something fierce. I dreaded the worst, but couldn't find any damage whatsoever to the rocker panels.

The stone guards seem expensive for what you get, but they are effective. They're hardly noticeable, too.

you can't really see the logo on the shelby ones once installed so Jaeger ones are just as good

One of the reasons we're not selling them through SPP anymore. I thought it was a cool product, but something I wasn't able to add any real value to.

Jer

One of the reasons we're not selling them through SPP anymore. I thought it was a cool product, but something I wasn't able to add any real value to.

Jer

One of the problems might be is that you did away with the ones that had GT500 embossed on them. Believe it or not, I'd pay the $10 extra for that.

One of the problems might be is that you did away with the ones that had GT500 embossed on them. Believe it or not, I'd pay the $10 extra for that.

All the ones I saw in person had logos so faint they were virtually invisible on the car. Maybe we're referring to something different - do you have a picture anywhere of the ones you're talking about?

Thanks,

Jer

All the ones I saw in person had logos so faint they were virtually invisible on the car. Maybe we're referring to something different - do you have a picture anywhere of the ones you're talking about?

Thanks,

Jer

I agree, that's why I went with the Jaeger's.

Jer

how about pre-painted color matched ones? that would look pretty sharp. black on the inside of the wheel well, color match painted on the side visible.

how about pre-painted color matched ones? that would look pretty sharp. black on the inside of the wheel well, color match painted on the side visible.

Nice idea. I'll keep that in mind when looking at new vendors.

Thanks,

Jer

Thanks,

Jer

Here you go!

http://www.shelbysto...0m-16550-cf.htm

Also, here's the thread where I first heard about them

http://www.teamshelb...ps#entry1354698

Also, Jer, on a side note, I've been waiting since November for the black w/ red stripes shift ball. I called and was told they'd be in by January. Any help there?

• 1 year later...

FWIW, I never reached Jaeger by phone either. My online order was, however, processed quickly and the Stone Guards fit perfectly. Installation was a snap and they look "factory".

Bottom line: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Agree.... Easy install great looking product

I also got a set of fronts from Jaeger but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet. I will soon though. The Goodyear F1s pick up more sand and gravel off the road than any other tire I've ever had.

I joke that I always clean up my neighborhood roads when I take out the Shelby from all the little rocks the F1s pick up.

I also got a set of fronts from Jaeger but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet. I will soon though. The Goodyear F1s pick up more sand and gravel off the road than any other tire I've ever had.

Put those puppies' on, it only takes a flat blade screw driver and under 5 minutes.

Archived