TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tousley Ford OEM Parts

Saxgod

Did you bother to check the URL i posted? a simple yes or no would have answered the question.

To answer your question. I have already checked and can not find a working website. Basic troubleshooting tells us to check the easiest solution first, thus me asking if this is the correct URL. Please refrain from answering a question with a question.

Thanks for your help!

<_<

Have you Googled?

Did you bother to check the URL i posted? a simple yes or no would have answered the question.

To answer your question. I have already checked and can not find a working website. Basic troubleshooting tells us to check the easiest solution first, thus me asking if this is the correct URL. Please refrain from answering a question with a question.

Thanks for your help!

<_<

Wow .... seemed like a logical question to me.

:shrug:

Thanks for your help!

<_<

First of all, I will answer a question any way that I see fit.

Secondly, if you would simply Google "Tousley Ford" and click on the link Google provides, you would then know not only the correct link but also whether or not the correct link is working. That would have answered the question you asked.

I will try to refrain from helping you in the future, as it appears that you are over-sensitive.

Archived