TEAM SHELBY FORUM

looking to buy a gt350 either a 2012 or a 2013 anything i should know or get please any info or input would be helpful

hi i am looking to buy a new or a 2012 shelby gt 350 red and white stripe is there anything i need to know or get as i will only buy one car and want it to last me as it cost a lot and input wold be most helpful as i never done this before posting or bought a car new thanks everyone bye robert

hi i am looking to buy a new or a 2012 shelby gt 350 red and white stripe is there anything i need to know or get as i will only buy one car and want it to last me as it cost a lot and input wold be most helpful as i never done this before posting or bought a car new thanks everyone bye robert

Well, you have come to the right place for help. Most of use will tell you the GT350 (or any Shelby for that matter) puts you into a different crowd/class. Not stuffy, but a group who appreciates the history, thrill, excitement and attention a Shelby offers. I am on my second, and contemplating my third as a bookend, which shows how much I love mine. You cannot go wrong with any options you get, or leave out, as the stripes are all it takes to set you apart from the rest. Good luck with your search!

If you're going to keep the car for a long time, as you indicate, then I'll echo the sentiments above about not skimping on the options. If you do, you'll kick yourself forever. I would add one thing, especially if you're going to have it a long time, get the painted stripes! You'll be thankful forever! I've had both and I know from what I speak. Have fun....

John

I support what John mentioned above, get everything you can afford. The stripes are awesome! I had the Shelby GT with vinyl stripes and my GT350's painted stripes are such a delight! Keep in mind, 2013 models only have vinyl stripes. (unless something has changed recently)

does anyone know if you can order a 2013 with the earlier 2012 rear spoiler instead of the newer one i like the older spoiler better it was moe retro you know also can u order cragar wheels on a 2013 or am i just wishing that as well and input woukld help a lot am new at al this stuff and replys would be much appreated THANK YOU ALL bye

anyone got a 2012 shelby 350 for sale ame wondering if i want to go with a new one or someone else at a good price anybody have any they want to part with reply back with a price ok thank you all bye

When I ordered my 2013, there was no choices available for the spoiler or wheels except what they had on the sheet. I didn't press it since I liked those, but maybe if you call SAI and push them, they might?

maybe back in 2008 but now they won't budge or I would have tried. I can't Goodyear tires period and why they chose them for the GT350 I don't know

yea i am looking to buy one am going thru a divorce now and when its final want to buy a shelby gt350 hopefully before the summer so i can enjoy it email me what you have and maybe a pic and will let u know thank you all for your help ddoes anyone know whenthe deadline for ordering a 2013 is just curious is all everyones been great here glad i joined bye

hey any ideas on if the mustang will change shape in 2014 or will it look like it does in 2013 has anyone seen a pic or a glimse am wondering if to buy one now or wait to get a gt350 decisions decisions

i see a gt 350 for sale in car lot on ebay grey with black stripes only options are brakes and super charger and they want 98 thousand for it it only costs 72 thousand thru shelby and u can pick your color and a fully loaded gt 350 is 85 thousand am i missing something here thats a 27 thousand mark up holly shit parden the expression

i see a gt 350 for sale in car lot on ebay grey with black stripes only options are brakes and super charger and they want 98 thousand for it it only costs 72 thousand thru shelby and u can pick your color and a fully loaded gt 350 is 85 thousand am i missing something here thats a 27 thousand mark up holly shit parden the expression

it was in salias kansas anybody else see it too

I didn't see it, however I'm seeing the cars that do sell are bringing a premium price. Like everything else in the world, if you want to buy there are no deals and when you are not in the market to buy there is a deal on every corner. If you want a gt 350, Just spend the money it is totally worth it. You will have one of the most sought after cars in the world....

hey whats with not being able to get painted stripes on new 2013 shelby gy350 that sucks only vinyl stripes are available hat gives anyone else see this too i didnt mind extra for painted cause painted lasts longer u know

Archived