TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT with Red Interior?

CS is #1

Hey everyone I was wondering if any Shelby GT's were made with red interior. And also would anyone happen to have a list of the breakdown of interior colors by color? And also by transmission? It would be nice to add that to the list of the production numbers I have (just a hobby of mine).

I am aware of only three colors; charcoal, grey, and parchment. However your request re a breakdown of options/colors etc has been requested and promised forever and we are no closer, and no explanation. I think most have given up on this ever becoming available. I think people have volunteered to enter the info in to a data base and still, for whatever reason, there is no data base and no information available. Just more promises of trust us, it is coming. I didn't realize obama was the model for SAI promises. Sorry, but after years of promises and waiting we have to accept it will probably never happen.

I am aware of only three colors; charcoal, grey, and parchment. However your request re a breakdown of options/colors etc has been requested and promised forever and we are no closer, and no explanation. I think most have given up on this ever becoming available. I think people have volunteered to enter the info in to a data base and still, for whatever reason, there is no data base and no information available. Just more promises of trust us, it is coming. I didn't realize obama was the model for SAI promises. Sorry, but after years of promises and waiting we have to accept it will probably never happen.

Ok thank you. I have seen ones with the colors you mentioned (my dad's has charcoal), however I always thought it would be cool to have a white or black SGT with red interior. Again thanks for the information.

Hey everyone I was wondering if any Shelby GT's were made with red interior. And also would anyone happen to have a list of the breakdown of interior colors by color? And also by transmission? It would be nice to add that to the list of the production numbers I have (just a hobby of mine).

Nope no Shelby GT's came from the factory with a red interior.

Steve

As far as I know, red interior was not an option on any mustang during the SGT run

http://www.carsdirec.../mustang/colors

http://www.carsdirec.../mustang/colors

You could get the red interior in Mustangs.

http://mustangattitude.com/cgi-bin/statsexplorer.cgi?year=all&f1=clrinterior

Nope no Shelby GT's came from the factory with a red interior.

Steve

Ok thank you Steve.

I've never heard of one coming with red from the factory....but I've wondered many times how my Vista Blue would look with red leather seats. Would match my pit crew stripes....and it would be easy to put back stock....hmmmmmmmm

Yeah I always thought red would look good with any color SGT.

What you may want to consider is to send your Shelby GT back to SAI for the GT/SC upgrade package, checking off the interior upgrade option and selecting a red interior color. Good chance you would end up with a one of one car that would generally be considered as "factory built" by most since it was part of a Shelby upgrade package.

Steve

I guess that you can get that information here:

http://www.shopfordgear.com/product.asp?session=B2361B4F724B47278FFD00BB8698561E&kw=&cp=1&search%5Ftype=by%5Fdept&make=&model=&year=&md=&d=16&dept%5Fid=16&pf%5Fid=39416&c=48652YHNOREJJK4&s=

What you may want to consider is to send your Shelby GT back to SAI for the GT/SC upgrade package, checking off the interior upgrade option and selecting a red interior color. Good chance you would end up with a one of one car that would generally be considered as "factory built" by most since it was part of a Shelby upgrade package.

Steve

Ok I will look into it thank you Steve. I wonder if there are any GT/SC's that are white with red interior.

Archived