TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Shelby GT500 Deluxe Build Sheet and Owner's Certificate

gbw122974

Today, I received in the mail, my deluxe build sheet on my 2011 Shelby GT500. Some pretty cool information on it, it breaks down the entire VIN, which was nice but also gives the dates when the Shelby was first ordered, a scheduled build date, the actual production date, date when released from production, and the actual sale date.

It goes even further in depth with Production figures.

2011 Shelby GT500 figures

5,100 Shelby GT500 Produced

950 Shelby GT500 Convertibles

102 Shelby GT500 Convertibles in High Performance White

1 of 14 produced with this vehicle configuration. :worship:

Also received my GT500 Owner's Certificate of Authenticity which states build #688 out of 950 convertibles and build #70 out of 102 manufactured in Performance White and also have the VIN and build date.

Still waiting on my Shelby Certificate to arrive.

The deluxe build sheet can be purchased from shopfordgear.com, you will see a link that says build sheets. If you do order the build sheet and compliance letters, get the deluxe build sheet instead of the basic build sheet. Has more information and details your entire package.

The GT500 owner's certificate can be purchased from fordshowparts.com

The Shelby Certificate can be purchased from shelbystore.com

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine, didn't have the 1of X produced in this configuration.. man am I disappointed. Didn't list the Recaro seats, or glass roof. Very generic. I called and told them I wanted a refund.

Ordered both the GT500 Owner's and Shelby Certificates last week. Can't wait to get them.

I hope yours has more info than mine available. When I called they said they dont have all the information on all the cars and they send what they have. In my case they didnt even have the right options for the car.

Today, I received in the mail, my deluxe build sheet on my 2011 Shelby GT500. Some pretty cool information on it, it breaks down the entire VIN, which was nice but also gives the dates when the Shelby was first ordered, a scheduled build date, the actual production date, date when released from production, and the actual sale date.

It goes even further in depth with Production figures.

2011 Shelby GT500 figures

5,100 Shelby GT500 Produced

102 Shelby GT500 Convertibles in High Performance White

1 of 14 produced with this vehicle configuration. :worship:

Also received my GT500 Owner's Certificate of Authenticity which states build #688 out of 950 convertibles and build #70 out of 102 manufactured in Performance White and also have the VIN and build date.

Still waiting on my Shelby Certificate to arrive.

So how does this differ from info you find on your own? like, does it come in a nice print off? Is it pricey?

Your 1 of 14 ragtop has a twin sitting in my garage :)

So how does this differ from info you find on your own? like, does it come in a nice print off? Is it pricey?

Your 1 of 14 ragtop has a twin sitting in my garage :)

For mine it was no different that what I already known. In fact it didnt even have all of my options listed. For me I would of been better off wiping my butt with the $46.

However if you like to gambke.. AND they have the specific information on your car it will be listed. If they dont its a waste.

For mine it was no different that what I already known. In fact it didnt even have all of my options listed. For me I would of been better off wiping my butt with the $46.

However if you like to gambke.. AND they have the specific information on your car it will be listed. If they dont its a waste.

I got the fist too. :)

When the gt 500 cameout in 2010 we had amember who got into fords data base. snd gave many if us a total production for our cars as built. Even gave us totals in ou r states. Ford shut him down but it was a great service

yeah, guess it's useless then. Oh well.

When the gt 500 cameout in 2010 we had amember who got into fords data base. snd gave many if us a total production for our cars as built. Even gave us totals in ou r states. Ford shut him down but it was a great service

I know him, he told me my production numbers just last year. I was hoping to have some official documentation that confirmed what I was told.

I got both of the documents, Shelby Certificate and Ford GT 500 Owner's Certificate. Not what I thought it would be. I think it was a lot more money than it is worth. Oh we'll, live and learn. My car stats are as follows:

My car was born on 07/27/2010

2011 model Year Stats:

5,100 Shelby GT500's total

82 Shelby GT500 Convertibles in Sterling Gray Metallic

#551 of the 950 Shelby GT500 Convertibles

#41 of the 82 built

1 of 12 produced with this vehicle configuration.

I like my SVT cert and the window sticker I ordered - the window sticker is cool to me since it's pristine and has all the options and cost on it. These combined with the Shelby cert seem to do it for me, not sure about that build sheet for that much... though, like many on here, I like having whatever paperwork I can get - which is how these folks are able to get $45 for that build sheet

Archived