TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Fuel Pressure Block Relocation Kit for 4.6 NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

One of the "phantom parts" rumored to have lurked around the shop at SA, now finally available direct from us:

Shelby Fuel Pressure Block Relocation Kit for 4.6

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/wfp-463rel.htm

Jer

323725-R1-12-13A.jpgso this is a good buy if you plan ? on doing a SC later right ? to work under / off to the side of the fuel rail ,,I have the 4.6 Shelby Fuel rail now ,,will this work on it or do I still need it if I plan a SC change later ,, like next year maybe ,, will this item be a limited item ,,please let me know now ,, you know what I mean ,, are these few at hand now ,or are they still going to be around for awhile ,, thanks Jer B) ,,,,,,,picture is what I have now ,,,323725-R1-12-13A.jpg

323725-R1-12-13A.jpgso this is a good buy if you plan ? on doing a SC later right ? to work under / off to the side of the fuel rail ,,I have the 4.6 Shelby Fuel rail now ,,will this work on it or do I still need it if I plan a SC change later ,, like next year maybe ,, will this item be a limited item ,,please let me know now ,, you know what I mean ,, are these few at hand now ,or are they still going to be around for awhile ,, thanks Jer B) ,,,,,,,picture is what I have now ,,,323725-R1-12-13A.jpg

,,a few more pictures ,,323725-R1-26-00A.jpg

323725-R1-26-00A.jpg

Only needed if you get a S/C later.

These will now be regular stock. No rush.

Jer

Jer, it looks just like the one you had me order from Whipple several months ago. Same price also. Boy were you a world of help on the gauge pod install.

Thank you! Well, it's always driven me nuts that this one item was only available to people "in the know" and the ordering process was just a pain. So I made it easy!

Jer

Archived