TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What, no NFL playoff discussions? :^O ;^)

nice to see the Patriots lose again........as a Giants fan....IT NEVER GETS OLD............

Nice. :finger:

Belecheat is getting exactly what he deserves. I have also lost all respect for Tom and his cleat lifting play. What a punk move. Thought he had more class than that.

Good luck to both the Ravens and the 49ers. Should be a good game.

Living in New England and being a Miami Dolphin fan you know I was Happy they lost. More so because up here they speak like they have won 5 Superbowls in a row, they have not won one in 8 years.

It is funny I was with a bunch of co-workers, they were talking about playing the 49ers, I told them being Home Field is an advantage, but it will be determined by the QB's and Coaching, they started laughing. They went on to say the Patriots defense is just as good as the Ravens and this is the best, all of them asked what receivers the Ravens had that could compare to the Patriots. I started laughing, I have been doing Fantasy Football since it was done on Paper based off stats in the Newspaper, over 20 years. I mentioned Smith, Boldin, and Jones, they ever heard of any of them. During the second half of the Game I sent a few of them an e-mail "I bet you know who their receivers are not!!!!!!"

That game was outstanding and I honestly do not like the Ravens, I think Lewis was directly involved in that shooting and got away with, lost all respect for him. But I was rooting for them as if I had my car painted Purple with their Name written across it.

Living in New England and being a Miami Dolphin fan you know I was Happy they lost. More so because up here they speak like they have won 5 Superbowls in a row, they have not won one in 8 years.

It is funny I was with a bunch of co-workers, they were talking about playing the 49ers, I told them being Home Field is an advantage, but it will be determined by the QB's and Coaching, they started laughing. They went on to say the Patriots defense is just as good as the Ravens and this is the best, all of them asked what receivers the Ravens had that could compare to the Patriots. I started laughing, I have been doing Fantasy Football since it was done on Paper based off stats in the Newspaper, over 20 years. I mentioned Smith, Boldin, and Jones, they ever heard of any of them. During the second half of the Game I sent a few of them an e-mail "I bet you know who their receivers are not!!!!!!"

That game was outstanding and I honestly do not like the Ravens, I think Lewis was directly involved in that shooting and got away with, lost all respect for him. But I was rooting for them as if I had my car painted Purple with their Name written across it.

What shooting? Is this in addition to the two guys that were stabbed to death by Lewis and his entourage in Atlanta? Where his pimpin white suit he was wearing all day/evening was never accounted for...

What shooting? Is this in addition to the two guys that were stabbed to death by Lewis and his entourage in Atlanta? Where his pimpin white suit he was wearing all day/evening was never accounted for...

Your correct, for some stupid reason I thought it was a gun, that was actually Rae Carruth, another Dumb Thug. If Lewis was not involved he would not have taken a Plea, if it were me or any of you we would be in jail for years.

Another Dolphin fan!! Love it. I lived in South FL all my life, but now live in Vegas... still a Fins Fan!!

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens on their Super Bowl victory! It's well deserved...

Niners made a great comeback, but the reality is, they need to play that way for 4 quarters.

Hopefully, next year they will manage the clock much better than they did this year.

Archived