TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mid Fla Mustang Club's 26th Annual Roundup

07gt500conv

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a idea. In as much as the forcast calls for a 10% chance of rain on sat, this could be construed to mean that one out of every ten cars will get wet,i'll let mine be the sacrificial snake. Naja is not afraid of a little liquid sunshine.

Now that we've got that out of the way,.....

Vic

ok ill be there... but, if I am late. it WILL be due to my passenger.. his nick name is "turtle" and it fits...!!

P.S. if I show up without a passenger..its cause he was late getting to my house..and will have to drive himself :)

ill be hitting the 417 in sanford - from I4 - about 6:30AM.

Nice of Vic to make such a sacrifice! (Just to be sure, I'll perform my whodoo-voodoo witch doctor dance!)

Sam

Don't give him too much credit, he's just looking for another excuse to wear his little boy pants.

ok ill be there... but, if I am late. it WILL be due to my passenger.. his nick name is "turtle" and it fits...!!

P.S. if I show up without a passenger..its cause he was late getting to my house..and will have to drive himself :)

ill be hitting the 417 in sanford - from I4 - about 6:30AM.

Sounds like a plan!

Great Pictures, Great Cars, Great Company! It was a great day. Sam's Swiffer dance held off the rain too! I was fortunate to make it all the way home without a drop! Thank you to a great bunch of people! I look forward to the next time.

Well the "Swiffer" dance worked or backfired depending on where you were, I got soaked as soon as I hit J-ville! Oh well, it's just water!

I had a great time! Good to touch base with old friends and make new ones! Tom your son is a fine young man and you should be proud - he bought a book for school, priceless! It was a terrific drive down and back with David - I don't think I've ever seen that much finger pointing, faces pressed on side glass, or smiles, as your GT500 and my SGT cruised down the interstate! Joe - never fear buddy, we're ALL OCD, keep cleaning!

An excellent job by the Mid Florida Mustang team - Vic, Jim, and the rest, THANKS!

I look forward to the next time!

Sam

thank you to the MidFlorida Mustang Club. It was my first show with you all and it was a good one. it was much larger than i anticipated. I met a bunch of nice folks and saw i think about everything thats ever landed on my wish-list...and then some.. in person..

that was fun. minus the wind, it was perfect. I had a great time and even decided to join up with the club. thanx for a great day!

Hope to see you all again very soon.

Archived