TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The infamous Sean Penn/ Madonna 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible for sale

pomybloke

Well I have decided to have a change round in 2013 of my ever increasing collection of classic cars. So  the Madonna/Sean Penn 1968 GT500 convertible is for sale, I guess everyone in the Shelby world knows or has heard of this car, so the  basics are its done 59,906 miles and is a 4 speed with all documents from new and I am looking for $135,000 for her or partial trade in another cool classic car, I can be reached on 407 729 6957 or email me at mjgoodall@earthlink.net for pictures and info. Thank you Mark

This is one we have been talking about on the SAAC forum for a while. I myself wouldn't even get in it or touch it unless I had a HazMat certificate of cleaning to remove the head lice, crabs, STDs, and of course have all the hidden areas checked for old panties and underwear and other "stuff"... :drool:

This is one we have been talking about on the SAAC forum for a while. I myself wouldn't even get in it or touch it unless I had a HazMat certificate of cleaning to remove the head lice, crabs, STDs, and of course have all the hidden areas checked for old panties and underwear and other "stuff"... :drool:

:hysterical2:

What he said!! Even if I had the money I would not buy anything EVER associated with that previous owner.

Archived