TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Car is in a Magazine

Denstang65

Well, now that I got your attention, I will say it was not a feature car. I am excitted that it did make page 81 in Mustang Monthlys Readers Album, sharing the page with 3 other proud Mustang owners. About three months ago I sent some pics of my car with some info to Mustang Monthlys web site for the readers album section and bam, it made the cut. Made my day! Even though it is a small part of it, I am going to keep this issue forever. So if anyone needs some reading material for 5 minutes of privacy before someone in your family knocks on the door and says that they need to get into the bathroom, check out Mustang Monthly Feb 2013. By the way, I forgot who took the pictures of all of our cars durring the perade lap at Spring mountain last year for the bash " Thank You ", that is the picture they chose out of the 4 I sent them to choose from. love this picture because it is me driving the car and my bro was in the passenger seat taking video of me driving behind the wheel. I would have never had a picture like this taken at the bash if it was not for the photographer. So again, thank you.

Congrats Dennis!! Now how about posting the pic!! :rant2:

C u on Saturday @ the Peterson Museum?

Naw, you got to buy the magazine. Ha Ha, sounds like I work for the magazine. I will see you Sat and I will bring my copy to show you. Lets see if I can find the picture.post-28087-0-02950300-1357874931_thumb.jpgThis was taken while driving the perade lap on the Spring Mountain track durring the 50th Shelby Bash in Vegas.

post-28087-0-02950300-1357874931_thumb.jpg

Naw, you got to buy the magazine. Ha Ha, sounds like I work for the magazine. I will see you Sat and I will bring my copy to show you. Lets see if I can find the picture.DSC_0084.jpgThis was taken while driving the perade lap on the Spring Mountain track durring the 50th Shelby Bash in Vegas.

:worship: .

Very cool stuff Dennis, congrats.................Now she's a piece of automotive history. :happy feet:

Naw, you got to buy the magazine. Ha Ha, sounds like I work for the magazine. I will see you Sat and I will bring my copy to show you. Lets see if I can find the picture.post-28087-0-02950300-1357874931_thumb.jpgThis was taken while driving the perade lap on the Spring Mountain track durring the 50th Shelby Bash in Vegas.

Very cool! And great pic too!!! :rockon:

One of my pictures of my Ford GT made it to the Ford GT calendar. Due to delays it is a 13 month calendar and I am Jan 2014.

Awsome! I will be looking out for one!

One of my pictures of my Ford GT made it to the Ford GT calendar. Due to delays it is a 13 month calendar and I am Jan 2014.

Tony...that just means everyone has a full year to get prepared to view an awesome car!!

Just goes to show that 30 days is simply not enough for a Heritage Edition!!

Andy.

Archived