• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB,

Could you an LARGER FONT??? :finger:

:hysterical:

Nope. 24's the largest? :shrug:

:hysterical2:

So it appears that the first 2 weeks of January orders have shipped in the last week. That means the balance of the January orders should be delivered next week. I expect to see my mid Feb. order delivered Mid May or tail end of May. Just in time for car season.

Seriously? So based on what I'm reading here, my order for a dash plaque, placed on February 27th, most likely won't show up until the end of May, beginning of June? You guys are killing me here, with these ridiculous lead times! I guess if I want to order something to have for the Mustang 50th Anniversary next April, I'd better get the order in now!

Yayyy, my plaque finally arrived today (up in beautiful B.C. Canada! For sure all of us had a long often frustrating time waiting for these GEMS to arrive but as many have said....it was worth the wait! Yes it was,so to sll of you who are still waiting to get theirs, you will be very happy campers for sure!!! Thank you Jer and all of the Team at SPP for putting all of this together and without a doubt making all of us Crazy Shelby freaks very happy!!!! Cheers boys!

Yayyy, my plaque finally arrived today (up in beautiful B.C. Canada! For sure all of us had a long often frustrating time waiting for these GEMS to arrive but as many have said....it was worth the wait! Yes it was,so to sll of you who are still waiting to get theirs, you will be very happy campers for sure!!! Thank you Jer and all of the Team at SPP for putting all of this together and without a doubt making all of us Crazy Shelby freaks very happy!!!! Cheers boys!

What was your order date ? Just trying to figure out the shipping schedule and if any Feb. orders have been shipped.

Orders before Feb 15th have been the current outgoing shipment. Jer

Orders before Feb 15th have been the current outgoing shipment. Jer

Can you give me a idea on when you think the Feb.16th orders will ship? I'm not trying to be pushy, but we are into week 12 now.

I can predict all overdue orders (those past 6-8 weeks) arriving before month's end.

BTW, we have picked up the tab for airfrieght for hundreds of them, so our supplier can get them to us without further delay.

Jer

I try!

Jer

It here!!

dash-pla.jpg

I like it nice product. Now for the install and then spray with krylon matte. Hope I can find Rob's thread where he shows how to mask the interior before spraying the plaque.

Sorry Rob

:hide:

dash-pla.jpg

There is no need to spray it at all. That practice was sometimes adopted by people hoping to protect a Sharpie signature, but with an engraved plaque, it's unnecessary. Jer

Hey, I gotta provide clarity for the casual reader.... LOL...... Jer

Received more late on Friday, they will be shipped to customers first thing tomorrow.

Jer

Hey Mike!!!

Good see'n ya over here bud!! :rockon:

Hey, how you doin??? I think you are at least the third person I know of, that have both Shelbys and Bullitts......Seems to be a popular combination!!! I need to get my sig updated!!!

Mike

photo2_zps7b1f01d9.jpg

Archived