TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Dash Plaques Are Now Available!

Jer

I thought everyone would like to know when these start coming in...I received my plaque today and it looks awesome! Thank you Jer, it was worth the wait to be able to have one. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome! Thanks for posting!

Jer

I just received mine today! Looks AWESOME! Thank You for producing these again!

Nice!

I just studied my old (actual autographed piece) from my old car compared to the 'new one', and it is a very nice piece! Great job Jer!

Mine shant be far off now!! :yahoo:

post-5340-0-35676600-1366835828_thumb.jpg

post-5340-0-35676600-1366835828_thumb.jpg

Nice!

I just studied my old (actual autographed piece) from my old car compared to the 'new one', and it is a very nice piece! Great job Jer!

Mine shant be far off now!! :yahoo:

Thanks,

I'm glad people are noticing the quality. It would have been very easy to make a cheapo plastic version, but our intention was to bring back the original-quality plaques we felt everyone deserved. Doing it for a lower price was a risk, and led to a backlog, but the elves will catch up ASAP.

Jer

If you go into your Shelby account and look at the order you placed for the plaque, if it shipped it will show the FedEx tracking number. You can track the package via the order details, you will know if FedEx tried to deliver.

I just looked and mine is on the way...sweet.

If you go into your Shelby account and look at the order you placed for the plaque, if it shipped it will show the FedEx tracking number. You can track the package via the order details, you will know if FedEx tried to deliver.

I just looked and mine is on the way...sweet.

Technically, this is true. In reality, sometimes the guys will just try to crank out a ton of orders, and not update the order Tracking #s in the system. So just because you don't see a Tracking number don't assume it hasn't shipped.

Jer

Jer, If I order in the next week how long of a wait do you anticipate?

They are made to order, and ship in 6-8 weeks, at this point.

Thanks!

Jer

I had a door tag yesterday and went to pick mine up tonight.

Wondering why it was shipped with "Delivery Confirmation", signature required. That is ALWAYS a pain in the butt!

In any event, it was well worth the wait. Quality on these is OUTSTANDING!!! Way to go Jer!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Glad everyone likes them. As I said earlier, we used the original vendor for a reason, we felt they made the item right. The time delay was unfortunate, but a quickly-delivered piece of junk would have been a far worse situation, in my opinion.

Jer

Has anyone that placed a order in Feb. received there dash plaque ? Sounds like just the January orders may only be shipping right now.

My order number is 73561, placed 02/16/2013 at 03:24PM.

My wifes order that was placed Jan 8th arrived Wed. 4/24 and I must say it is worth the wait after seeing hers.

I I sent my order in on 1/12/13. Still waiting, but I've heard promises. To put things in perspective, it took Ford 6 weeks to build and deliver my new truck, but it is taking over 3 and a half months to get a single piece of metal for my dash.

I I sent my order in on 1/12/13. Still waiting, but I've heard promises. To put things in perspective, it took Ford 6 weeks to build and deliver my new truck, but it is taking over 3 and a half months to get a single piece of metal for my dash.

:petting:

Recieved mine yesterday but have not had a chance to clean car from our NC road trip, so I did not install yet.

Great quality and worth the wait.

I will install next weekend.

What was your order date ?

Before I install mine I had a question on the durability of the printing. I figure its recommended to protect with the same krylon clear uv protectant paint like the origina sharpie autographed ones?

Shouldn't need a thing. My SGT plaque is 6 years old, looks perfect.The signature is engraved, not just printed.

Jer

Ordered mine 1/20/13......

I think I best stand out by the curb today and flag down FedExBoy!! :hysterical:

It Worked!!!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Jer, once again...a HUGE thanks!!

It looks awesome. Just exactly like my '07 car's (signed by 'The Man') did!

Kudos to you and SAI.

BB

Archived