TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Dash Plaques Are Now Available!

Jer

That is exactly the case.

As I said earlier, this product is extremely difficult to manage, and I had decided to discontinue it but kept it on, despite the headaches, because GT500 owners really wanted it. And we also DRASTICALLY reduced the price, to an UNHEARD-OF $100.

My vendor is a quality operation, this is just a bump in the road. Other vendors have been used sporadically, but the quality was NOT the same, as I believe many will testify. These plaques are the same high-quality that have been used on CSM-numbered cars built here in Las Vegas. Far from a "stamped piece of tin", they are engraved, anodized, then paint filled (twice), and need to be finished one at a time (unless you'd like us to delete the VIN number engraving, then they're all identical, and I'll stock 'em here in our warehouse and ship everything right away).

Meanwhile, SPP has introduced more new products (and re-introduced old ones) than ever. We are in the midst of a major upgrade in every way, and while the adage says "you can't please everyone", I'm still going to try.

Jer

Agree 200% all the way! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now about those 2007 Carbon Fiber pieces.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree 200% all the way! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now about those 2007 Carbon Fiber pieces.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OK, I can take a jab... At least you didn't say "Shame on you Jer".

Jer

OK, I can take a jab... At least you didn't say "Shame on you Jer".

Jer

Just bustin' your chops buddy! Figure CF will cost WAY LESS than the Raptor! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

We've been told "3rd week of April", and no changes have been relayed to us.

Jer

Question Jer.

My wife's plaque was ordered on 1/8.

I ordered another plaque on 2/16 for my car.

What kind of time frame will the later order on 2/16 be shipped. How many months is the first order ?

Question Jer.

My wife's plaque was ordered on 1/8.

I ordered another plaque on 2/16 for my car.

What kind of time frame will the later order on 2/16 be shipped. How many months is the first order ?

Grabber,

You will get both at the same time (currently estimated as the third week of April).

While our supplier stocked up on raw materials, we added more orders with the expectation that they would still make new orders part of that first run as materials arrived.

Jer

I'll check and get back to you.

Jer

Dave,

It looks like recent orders (from the past 2 weeks or so) should be delivering withing the standard timeframe (6-8 weeks).

Thanks,

Jer

I've had mine on order since January!

Customer ID: 27520

Order Number: 71312

Order Date: 01/12/2013

DougAny new info?

Yup. Orders from January and most of February begin shipping tomorrow.

Jer

What's the difference between the old and the new? Kinda upset since I paid 189.99 and shortly after the recieving it the price dropped and it got updated. It it a sold piece of Alum? I got the stamped one with the plastic.

Shipping to customers.

The confirmation emails may not be as fast as our shipping department, so just watch the mailbox.

Jer

What's the difference between the old and the new? Kinda upset since I paid 189.99 and shortly after the recieving it the price dropped and it got updated. It it a sold piece of Alum? I got the stamped one with the plastic.

Email me a picture of the one you received...

Jer

Archived