TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oportunity for 2013 Shelby

cleghornm

I just put my order in last week for a 2014 for MSRP. The dealer that I do business with is a straight shooter. I'm guessing that they will give me a bit off that price for being a return customer. As far as dealing with salesmen that think that the cars will be gold mines in the future, as someone said earlier, it takes 20+ years for it to happen, if it happens. Any car that I have owned, many of them muscle cars, lost money. I'm buying this to drive it.

Pete

I really didn't intend this to be a post on who made the better deal or who is getting taken advantage of. I am sincerely happy for those people who can afford and own a Shelby, like myself. I hope that everyone who has the ability to buy a Shelby can, and enjoys it when they get it. There are many people that aren't as fortunate as some of us to be able to own a Shelby, much less two or three. I just asked a simple question; yes I paid a little over sticker, but got almost what I paid for the Boss, so at the end of the day I am happy. I got what I wanted and didn't have to drive but five miles to get it. I look at it, like this; it’s just a car and I would let it go in a heartbeat to take care of family. Just my two cents.

Enjoy your car! I'm sure that I will do the same.

Pete

I don't think that I would buy any car, especially a new gt500 on EBay. Most of them have a reserve of $65000+ and you have to live in that area. If not, you have to fly out to get it, or have it shipped. Then in MA it is 6.25% tax on the total cost, rather than trading, and only paying tax on the net cost with trade.

Pete

Archived