TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone else's TS decal arrive like this?

UK PONY

Maybe it's just my dumb luck or maybe it's meant to be like this (I hope not) but my 2013 TS self cling decal arrived looking like it had been through some tough times;

171_zpscc11cc93.jpg

I would have liked to put it on the CS but not looking like that. Maybe it's just me but it looks like the ink has bled out to the edges.

The keyfob, pin badge & T-shirt are all fine & very nice, thank you - just a bit disappointed in the decal.

Better check again: could have self-clung to something else in the box...

Good point, BRB. Oh wait the box went into the recycling bin about 3 month ago! :drop:

All joking aside, I did go and check all the goodies I got and there was NO sticker like that!! :shrug:

Not sure if you guys are thinking its a reflection but the edges that I presume are meant to be clear have white smudges on them that won't clean off.

Is this what you are talking about (circled in Red)?

171_zpscc11cc93.jpg

171_zpscc11cc93.jpg

Good point, BRB. Oh wait the box went into the recycling bin about 3 month ago! :drop:

All joking aside, I did go and check all the goodies I got and there was NO sticker like that!! :shrug:

Of course you didn't get one of those three months ago because you got the 2012 Teamshelby momentos so when you renew your 2013 membership I am sure you will get one.

Hey we are dealing with Shelby now folks, you need to return the original and send your CSM number and Vin :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: GG

Ah, everyone's a comedian.

Anyone with a bad sticker can drop me an email, I'll get you a fresh one. UK Pony, yours is on the way.

Jer

Of course you didn't get one of those three months ago because you got the 2012 Teamshelby momentos so when you renew your 2013 membership I am sure you will get one.

OK, thanks for the heads up. Didnt know the momentos changed from year to year. I jut figured the year on the stickers got changed. This is the first time as a member.

Sorry Jer, you were an easy target............ Regards GG

Story of my life.

Jer

best looking thumb i ever saw. keep up the good health.

Thanks - if the Canadian banking system ever crashes I have a budding career as a thumb model just waiting for me.....who knew?....lol

TAPD117, on 08 January 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Story of my life.

Jer

So Jer, do you reckon he thought you were "low-hanging fruit", or a "fish in a barrel"?

• 2 weeks later...

TAPD117, on 08 January 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

So Jer, do you reckon he thought you were "low-hanging fruit", or a "fish in a barrel"?

"Low-hanging fish in a barrel".

Jer

New decal arrived today. Much appreciated Jer :)

You're welcome. Email anytime I can help. We work for YOU.

Jer

Archived