TEAM SHELBY FORUM

just 2 car lenghts

tonyz

Hello to all.

A brother looking for some suggestions,

I've got a 2010 Super Snake (630hp) with muffler delete exhaust.

My brother in law run's a 2011 ZR1. We ran the cars for 2 passes last year at a local track(heads up, no traction control, no slicks). We're pretty even till the last bit where he pulls ahead for about 2 car lenghts.

Without going to the 750hp supercharger is there anything I can do to even this out?

thanks

t.

Hello to all.

A brother looking for some suggestions,

I've got a 2010 Super Snake (630hp) with muffler delete exhaust.

My brother in law run's a 2011 ZR1. We ran the cars for 2 passes last year at a local track(heads up, no traction control, no slicks). We're pretty even till the last bit where he pulls ahead for about 2 car lenghts.

Without going to the 750hp supercharger is there anything I can do to even this out?

thanks

t.

Are you still on the Pirelli 275/35 rear tires?

R

What rear gears are you both running?????Could be the difference!!!!!!

If it is a production 2010 Super Snake with only a muffler delete mod, it should be 3.73? If there are more changes to this car beside the muffers being gone, we will need to hear more..........

It may be one car weighing close to 4K and the other 3500 or so? and "no slicks" was mentioned which sounds like they pulled from the bottom end, if so, we all know how useless the 275's are, and the lighter ZR1 has rear tires that are more up to the task for its hp level.

R

Thanks for the replies.

The car is the standard super snake package with 3:73 gearing, original Pirelli tires fitted.

This is just "for fun" grudge racing that we've been at for 35 years. Would an upgraded throttle body and intake help?

thanks alot.

t.

Thanks for the replies.

The car is the standard super snake package with 3:73 gearing, original Pirelli tires fitted.

This is just "for fun" grudge racing that we've been at for 35 years. Would an upgraded throttle body and intake help?

thanks alot.

t.

I am more familiar with the KB set-up than the Ford Racing, I will have to read what others reply.

R

Archived