TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My DETROIT SUPER CRUISE Tee Shirts arrived today

The first batch of the Tee Shirts for the “David’s DETROIT SUPER CRUISE 2013” arrived today and they look GREAT. This batch is Medium, Large and Extra Large. The next Batch will be Small, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL. The Tee Shirts will be sold to “Personal Sponsors” to help get the Super Cruise rolling. You can PM me for more info. This is the third time I have ordered Tee Shirts from this Company and will be ordering many more Shirts from them in the near future, as I have a few other Events that I am planning. Visit the Web Site on the Shirt for more info on the Cruise and the Sponsorship Packages.

detroitshirt1.jpg

detroitshirt2.jpg

detroitshirt1.jpg

detroitshirt2.jpg

The first batch of the Tee Shirts for the “David’s DETROIT SUPER CRUISE 2013” arrived today and they look GREAT. This batch is Medium, Large and Extra Large. The next Batch will be Small, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL. The Tee Shirts will be sold to “Personal Sponsors” to help get the Super Cruise rolling. You can PM me for more info. This is the third time I have ordered Tee Shirts from this Company and will be ordering many more Shirts from them in the near future, as I have a few other Events that I am planning.

How much are they?

Archived