TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Leather FRPP Recaros Now Available!!!

I know many have been looking for leather GT500 Recaros, so I thought you all might be interested in these new leather FRPP Recaros. Per a post on another forum, these are only $200 more than the cloth version from Tousley... roughly $2,500 shipped.

I might even end up going this route in lieu of new leather skins.

FRPP Leather Recaros

I know many have been looking for leather GT500 Recaros, so I thought you all might be interested in these new leather FRPP Recaros. Per a post on another forum, these are only $200 more than the cloth version from Tousley... roughly $2,500 shipped.

I might even end up going this route in lieu of new leather skins.

FRPP Leather Recaros

The cloth Ford Racing Recaros I've seen are for the pair @ $2500...whereas these (on the link) are each (per seat)

From Ford Racing Parts Direct 's website $2,900 a pair shipped

Fits 2012-2013 Mustang GT and 2012-2013 Mustang Shelby GT500

Similar to optional OEM leather sport seat found in the 2013 Mustang Shelby GT500.

This seat is equipped with an integrated headrest, seat belt pass through openings and enhanced bolstered shoulder, back and thigh areas.

Features an embroidered Ford Racing logo on front of seat back

Sold as a pair

4-way manual adjustment (driver); 2-way manual adjustment (passenger)

Manufactured for Ford Racing by Recaro

The cloth Ford Racing Recaros I've seen are for the pair @ $2500...whereas these (on the link) are each (per seat)

The cloth seats have been offered by severals places including Tousley for $2,300 shipped. Not sure where you are seeing the "per seat" on the link as the description states:

• Features an embroidered Ford Racing logo on front of seat back

• Sold as a pair

• 4-way manual adjustment (driver); 2-way manual adjustment (passenger)

• Manufactured for Ford Racing by Recaro

And per my comments, someone on another forum just ordered a set from Tousley and the price was $2,500 shipped to his home.

The cloth seats have been offered by severals places including Tousley for $2,300 shipped. Not sure where you are seeing the "per seat" on the link as the description states:

• Features an embroidered Ford Racing logo on front of seat back

• Sold as a pair

• 4-way manual adjustment (driver); 2-way manual adjustment (passenger)

• Manufactured for Ford Racing by Recaro

And per my comments, someone on another forum just ordered a set from Tousley and the price was $2,500 shipped to his home.

Yes, I stand corrected...I missintepreted the (1) that was shown under the price.

I called Tousley, and they told me the link was removed and not showing available :cry:

Archived