TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American to unveil ‘Gotta-Have Super Snake of All Time’ in Detroit

shelbymotorsports

In the interview he eluded to a super secret Shelby Super Snake possibly a Carroll Shelby tribute car. His exact quote about the new Super Snake is below:

I hate new journalists who write for the internet and don't know the English language. The real word is alluded not eluded unless John is running from something instead of asserting something.

I hate new journalists who write for the internet and don't know the English language. The real word is alluded not eluded unless John is running from something instead of asserting something.

Thats the problem with solely relying on spellcheck, doesn't help with structure & grammer...lol

GHIG SuperSnake... :drool:

The real problem is the lack of copy editiors. We (WSJ and Barron's) never print stories that haven't been read by at least 2 other people. Online is a different story...

Thats the problem with solely relying on spellcheck, doesn't help with structure & grammer...lol

Please tell me that was deliberate!

Jer

I've been wondering how much extra weight is added by the wide body kit? Carroll's original formula was "lighter car + more horsepower = Shelby". I'm afraid that SAI is lately focusing on the second part of that equation not on the first....

Archived