TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What should I pay?

Mustang_Scotty

Hey guys. After selling my GT500KR I'm looking to buy one that I can drive around and have some fun.

I'm looking at a 2007 GT500 Convertible in Tungsten with 8,900 miles on it and another one with 3,300 miles on it. There is also a Vista one but my last 3 Shelby's were Vista. What do you think is a really good price for these now?. I forgot but was there any reason not to get a 2007? I remember I liked the tungsten.

Hey guys. After selling my GT500KR I'm looking to buy one that I can drive around and have some fun.

I'm looking at a 2007 GT500 Convertible in Tungsten with 8,900 miles on it and another one with 3,300 miles on it. There is also a Vista one but my last 3 Shelby's were Vista. What do you think is a really good price for these now?. I forgot but was there any reason not to get a 2007? I remember I liked the tungsten.

2007 Verts seem to sell in the ballpark of $30-35k depending on mileage & condition. So anything with low miles and closer to the $30k would be a really good price.

Tungsten verts are the second rarest color for 2007 with 152 of them. Alloy is the rarest 2007 vert color with just 109 of those built.

Steve

Archived