TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'06, '07, '16 & '22 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites............(Updated: 4/17/24)

HERTZ II

Yes but they are calling it a Shelby in their description; RARE SHELBY APPEARANCE pkg,

Knock-off stripe packages are being sold all the time, regrettably.

Steve

Huh, didn't see the "RARE SHELBY APPEARANCE" description before. Guess whoever did it didn't realize '07 GTH's were all verts either. Well, at least they have it priced pretty good at the blue book value for an' 07 Mustang GT. I hope whoever buys it realizes it's not a real Shelby.

Those side scoops are hideous. Also, looks terrible without the proper front fascia. I do like the look with those polished wheels, however. A bit more of a throwback to the original Chrome wheels the '66 cars came with as opposed to our Painted wheels the 06/07 cars came with.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanted to add my thanks to all Hertz II has done to keep up the for sale list. He has been a very valuable information resource for me since we added 07H427 to our collection. I look at all the cars for sale and am using it to guage the market. We are now looking for a H Coupe!

Bobert

I just wanted to add my thanks to all Hertz II has done to keep up the for sale list. He has been a very valuable information resource for me since we added 07H427 to our collection. I look at all the cars for sale and am using it to guage the market. We are now looking for a H Coupe!

Bobert

No doubt!

Wow....over 80k with commissions is strong even for a 74 mile car.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=972&aid=525

Well if the seller was still claiming the car as "Prototype2" like he was on ebay that could explain the gavel price of $73,000

I agree strong money and not just on this car. B-J prices seem to be much higher this year than the last few years.

Steve

Edited by shelbymotorsports
Corrected gavel price

Well if the seller was still claiming the car as "Prototype2" like he was on ebay that could explain the gavel price of $88,000 (w/ buyers fee)

I agree strong money and not just on this car. B-J prices seem to be much higher this year than the last few years.

Steve

True....I wondered if that was used in the sale. I didn't see it when it crossed.

True....I wondered if that was used in the sale. I didn't see it when it crossed.

I watched the DVR last night and caught the GTH going across the block. Although the FOX commentators made no mention of the "Prototype2" its unknown what was being said by the B-J auctioneer. I did notice that this car received some extra time before the gavel came down so the best guess is that the seller & B-J had expected even more money than the final bid.

Steve

PS- The gavel price was $73k plus another $7300 buyers fee for a total of $80,300

I watched the DVR last night and caught the GTH going across the block. Although the FOX commentators made no mention of the "Prototype2" its unknown what was being said by the B-J auctioneer. I did notice that this car received some extra time before the gavel came down so the best guess is that the seller & B-J had expected even more money than the final bid.

Steve

PS- The gavel price was $73k plus another $7300 buyers fee for a total of $80,300

Ya never know! amazing

• 1 month later...

I'm still a newbe when it comes to these cars but did anyone take a close look at 07H378? Wrong font on side stripes? No Hertz badges on fenders, no photos of dash plate or pics of engine compartment? Is this legit with body work or a clone?

+(2/28) 07h378 http://www.ebay.com/...=US_Cars_Trucks

My guess it's legit with body work. The Auto check shows it as a Florida rental car. The car went through the 5/08 Kruse auction (correct vin & csm ) and it was noted then that the car had an abundance of front end, hood and fender rash (Hertz emblems were NOT listed as missing). Car may have been painted by previous owner, Hertz side emblems may have been "borrowed" somewhere along the way. It is odd that there are no engine compartment photos or a photo of the dash plaque. Those are 2 shots almost always included in any GT-H for sale ad.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, if that actually sold at that price, that was a very good deal. Wow, I may have bought that if I were paying attention to it. Has a few miles on it, but looks to have been well taken care of.

• HERTZ II changed the title to '06, '07 & '16 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites (Updated: 9/6/20)
  • HERTZ II changed the title to '06, '07, '16 & '22 GT-Hs Currently For Sale On Various Websites............(Updated: 4/17/24)
  • JeffIsHereToo pinned this topic